Underworld: Awakening (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Future Shop will have a Underworld: Awakening steelbook exclusively in Canada

It contains a 3D version of the movie and the release date is May 8, 2012

Purchase link: Order Here

attachment.php

Underworld6.jpg

Underworld5.jpg

Underworld4.jpg

Underworld3.jpg

Underworld2.jpg

Underworld.jpg

Attachments

• underworld_fs.jpg
    underworld_fs.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
Store I went to still had at least 15 copies left around 11am.

Love the art work for this release, wish it had two separate discs for the 2D/3D but not a big issue.

For those that are OCD the spine is slightly off on some of them, probably from the way the label was cut. Took awhile to find copies perfectly centered. But with such limited quantities you get what you can.

Interesting - the spine does look off center in the picture. My copies from Best Buy all look properly centered. Maybe the one in the picture is one of those rare ones with a "flawed" spine?

I hope Biscuit's OK. I mean he's been gone since 8:30 this morning. Maybe he's back and just making his movie for the steels and us. Keeping my browser on auto refresh till he gets back. :ohno:

You can count on Mehdi! There's 16 stores in the MTL region and I'm pretty sure he's been to all 16 :hilarious:

The only thing... he's still not fully 2012... no cell phone for updates :p

What??? No cell phone in this day and age? More the reason to be generous with your tips folks so he can get one of those pay as you go phones.

Mehdi definitely goes above and beyond the call of duty! He is indeed one of a kind - the truest of friends!

Reactions: digitalbabe
Guys, I'm sure he'll be fine. This is Biscuit we are talking about after all!! ;)

Worst case he will have nipped over the border and that is why all the Best Buys are now low on stock! :D

And I'm back! Unfortunately I have sad news. Some stores only received 6 copies!

Went to 13 stores, 400 kms, took me 9h, and I'm still missing 21 copies.

All stores in the Montreal area are sold out. One of them received 20 copies and was sold out in one hour.

Anyways, there are still 77 copies left online, but they won't show up any time soon because of the promotional price.

Alright, I'll be back soon, I'm hungry, haven't eaten anything today.

Sorry guys, it was a very stressfull day and I'm tired.

Biscuit,

Are you a man or a machine travelling around for 9 hours?

Man I want to thank you for doing all this running around for the members.

Your the man.

And I'm back! Unfortunately I have sad news. Some stores only received 6 copies!

All stores in the Montreal area are sold out. One of them received 20 copies and was sold out in one hour.

Anyways, there are still 77 copies left online, but they won't show up any time soon because of the promotional price.

Glad your back and safe bro. Missing 21 copies...
3D_Scared.gif
Something will work out. Anyways go rest up and get something in you. You deserve it it for going 400km and 9hrs. Mehdi the
3D_SuperHero.gif

You've got ALL my respect my friend!!! EEK!
I truly hope that everyone in your GB will be generous for such an amount of work/gas!

My haul (for some friends) nothing compared to you:
underworld.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Well done pal, your effort is hugely appreciated. Get rested up - sounds like you've had quite a day!

okey, Mehdi / Drum...can you just check something for me...all the copies I saw where like this so I don't know if it's a defect or just the ones in my area...if you hold it in front of you then turn up the right side to look at the side where it opens...bottom left (does it have a small dent?) all of them where like this!

okey, Mehdi / Drum...can you just check something for me...all the copies I saw where like this so I don't know if it's a defect or just the ones in my area...if you hold it in front of you then turn up the right side to look at the side where it opens...bottom left (does it have a small dent?) all of them where like this!

Yup... all like that. It's been the same with Hop.
It's not a dent, it's made like that.

Yup... all like that. It's been the same with Hop.
It's not a dent, it's made like that.

ahhh! good to know! now have to check all the HOP ones...:D

This one does not have any mention of Future Shop at all, which was weird...not even the ones in the store have any price tags...unlike the Best Buy one which has it's name on the jcard...

I bet you, they will bring out more of this steelbook after Friday when the prices go up...they are getting smarter!

Last edited: