Underworld: Awakening (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Future Shop will have a Underworld: Awakening steelbook exclusively in Canada

It contains a 3D version of the movie and the release date is May 8, 2012

Purchase link: Order Here

attachment.php

Underworld6.jpg

Underworld5.jpg

Underworld4.jpg

Underworld3.jpg

Underworld2.jpg

Underworld.jpg

Attachments

• underworld_fs.jpg
    underworld_fs.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:
okey, Mehdi / Drum...can you just check something for me...all the copies I saw where like this so I don't know if it's a defect or just the ones in my area...if you hold it in front of you then turn up the right side to look at the side where it opens...bottom left (does it have a small dent?) all of them where like this!

Hey JB the Bestbuy US versions that I saw had the same thing too. I thought it was a dent at first and almost didn't purchase it. Maybe a manufacturing defect??

From looking at Drum's picture of his haul, it occurred to me that this edition is missing the quintessential Future Shop Exclusive sticker. Is it not on some or just not on all of them?

From looking at Drum's picture of his haul, it occurred to me that this edition is missing the quintessential Future Shop Exclusive sticker. Is it not on some or just not on all of them?

mine had a white Future Shop sticker on it (one of those blank stock ones with just future shop written on it and Sony underneath).

I am thinking about the sticker with the FS Exclusive Steelbook label on it like that on The Town, Drive etc.

that sticker was not used on this stelbook, not sure why though :dunno:

Very strange to not have 'Future Shop Exclusive' anywhere on the packaging, I agree

Reactions: ash333
people must be desparate for this. have seen a few on the shelves at fshop badly damaged and people still buying them.

no kidding, I returned 3 damaged ones (all with dented spines, 2 minor & 1 severe) I got from Future Shop website to my store and all 3 of them have sold EEK!