Underworld: Awakening (3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
Please be aware, some if not many, Best Buy stores have assigned the same sku to the Lenticular version, as they have to the Steelbook version. So if you ordered online based on the sku shown in the initial pictures that surfaced, you may not receive a Steelbook, but a Lenticular version.

Found some info on an other forum, this one has been confirmd as a Best Buy Exclusive in the USA. Region free.

attachment.php

Release date: May 8th 2012
Price: $24.99
Region: A, B and C
Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MA, French 5.1 DTS-HD MA
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish

Additional pictures (thanks to ash333) -
kate1.jpg

kate2.jpg

kate3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So excited, I ride my bike to work on Tuesdays so it looks like a little bonus mileage to go up to best buy on my lunch on my bike and grab this.

LOL! I love you guys-you're cracking me up! :scat: Had a very busy weekend, and was in the process of fixing one of our fish tanks-literally was up to my arm pits in water. Come on here....and surprise surprise, Sony pulled a fast one. So now....

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

:scat::scat::scat::scat:

Last edited:
I guess a congrats is in order for our USA members, lol. A g2 steel release at Best Buy. First one I think since Cowboys & Aliens at Target no?

Another opportunity to show our enthusiasm for Steelbook releases in the US. Yes, a production line is coming, but lets get this baby sold out, folks! :scat:

Reactions: DJ IXS
Another opportunity to show our enthusiasm for Steelbook releases in the US. Yes, a production line is coming, but lets get this baby sold out, folks! :scat:

my two copies are preordered. I think Medhi got a huge headache the second he saw this announced last night. Instead of tips we should be sending him advil

If you look at the OP picture on the first image top left there's a BIG beautiful looking DENT, which means its a Steelbook :D

Sorry, i wasn't clear on that. I meant the link to the BB website. Is it to the correct edition. It's not just a standard Blu-ray amaray? I want to pre-order one and want to be sure that it's for the steelbook and not the amaray.

also it says exclusive blu-ray 3d Steelbook on the J-card in the picture on the right.

Also since BB owns FS it only seems to make sense

saw your above post: according to the original source the 3d sku is the one

Sorry, i wasn't clear on that. I meant the link to the BB website. Is it to the correct edition. It's not just a standard Blu-ray amaray? I want to pre-order one and want to be sure that it's for the steelbook and not the amaray.

Yeah Thats what I'm worried about too since the SKU is the same as the normal 3D Amaray :mad:

i was thinking the same thing but if you look closely...its all about the sku.they are one and the same.(pic and pre-order 3D)

I tell you I am more worried about the fact that there was no mention whatsoever in this weeks newspaper ad