Underworld: Awakening (3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
Please be aware, some if not many, Best Buy stores have assigned the same sku to the Lenticular version, as they have to the Steelbook version. So if you ordered online based on the sku shown in the initial pictures that surfaced, you may not receive a Steelbook, but a Lenticular version.

Found some info on an other forum, this one has been confirmd as a Best Buy Exclusive in the USA. Region free.

attachment.php

Release date: May 8th 2012
Price: $24.99
Region: A, B and C
Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MA, French 5.1 DTS-HD MA
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish

Additional pictures (thanks to ash333) -
kate1.jpg

kate2.jpg

kate3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! The iPad 3 is awesome. I pulled up the picture on my iPad 3 and zoomed it in and sure enough it's the same SKU. Cool beans, I'm ordering it now. I think I'll get it shipped to store so I can pick it up on release day instead of waiting for it in the mail. Thanks guys. :D

Haha! The iPad 3 is awesome. I pulled up the picture on my iPad 3 and zoomed it in and sure enough it's the same SKU. Cool beans, I'm ordering it now. I think I'll get it shipped to store so I can pick it up on release day instead of waiting for it in the mail. Thanks guys. :D

thats what I did. I will go around noon to pick it up but luckily I live in an area where they don't really care for these exclusives so its usually available! :scat:

But what if you get the Amaray version? Theres no way of knowing which version the employees will choose the Amaray or the Steelbook, since they are the same sku :mad:

But what if you get the Amaray version? Theres no way of knowing which version the employees will choose the Amaray or the Steelbook, since they are the same sku :mad:

my local BB says they have 120 copies of the 3d version, but he couldn't tell me how many of those were steels

I just talked to a sales rep that went and looked at them and said the steelbook is the collectors edition and it is priced at $44.99. She could not give me a SKU number but did say that to call on the day of release and they will hold one for me.

Last edited:
Order cancelled. :(

I would not have done that. I would at least wait and see. Worst case scenario you return it... :rolleyes:

also the sku in the avbove pic matches up

I'm just gonna add the 44.99 version in case and not pick up the non steelbook one

could be possible the rep Acid talked to didn't know what a steelbook is and confused it for the box set. $44.99 seems pretty darn steep.

DO NOT Order this if you want a steelbook! I just talked to a sales rep that went and looked at them and said the steelbook is the collectors edition and it is priced at $44.99. She could not give me a SKU number but did say that to call on the day of release and they will hold one for me.

well,already pre-ordered and will know for sure tuesday but...they are the same sku.so thats what im bring for back up:snipe:
the price the rep saw is the regular price.thats no surprise for a 3D version.keep in mind,first week is always cheaper so that $44.99 is already not correct for the week.