Underworld: Awakening (3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
Please be aware, some if not many, Best Buy stores have assigned the same sku to the Lenticular version, as they have to the Steelbook version. So if you ordered online based on the sku shown in the initial pictures that surfaced, you may not receive a Steelbook, but a Lenticular version.

Found some info on an other forum, this one has been confirmd as a Best Buy Exclusive in the USA. Region free.

attachment.php

Release date: May 8th 2012
Price: $24.99
Region: A, B and C
Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MA, French 5.1 DTS-HD MA
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish

Additional pictures (thanks to ash333) -
kate1.jpg

kate2.jpg

kate3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope my best buy gets this. I asked today and they had no idea what i was talking about. They also had no idea what the ghost rider steel was. I am surrounded by idiots.:sniper:

Do we know how "limited" this BB version will be? I am not greedy. I just want 1 copy but it seems like lots of people were smart and went with the in store pick up.

I've never seen an Underworld movie. *most say I'm lucky* But I think I'm going to get this and than pick up the Underworld Trilogy Box Set.

The store I went to only had 4! Have to go to another BB on lunch to get one more. My bb.com order did not have the steelbooks reserved, I had to swap them out for the steels!

ML, Best Buy doesn't send Amarays after the Steel is done-the skus are unique. SO the '212' sku in our link in the OP is for the Steelbook until they show it to be sold out. Eventually items are deleted from the BB site and you can't see or order it anymore at all. Good luck all:) Mine have shipped :scat:

Just got back from BB. I got the only copy on the shelf when they opened. Guy behind me was pissed they only had 1 copy.

Just got back from BB as well, fortunate for me I live in a pretty commercial area, my store had a lot of copies of the steelbook. At least 30 on the shelf that I could see. Gazing at the Underworld Awakening display, I was also tempted to get the Underworld: The Legacy Collection, as I am a fan of the cover art.

0004339640217_300X300.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Underworl...ycans-Blu-ray-UltraViolet-Widescreen/20573298

(* Clearly having trouble posting the picture link.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jlettuce, just FYI to help you, to post a pic (in IE), just right click a pic, and choose 'properties' . Then copy the image link. Once you do that, you just click the little yellow icon (looks like a little yellow mountain) in the reply window, and paste the image. If you're using another browser, then you can right click and 'copy image link' and then insert it with the little yellow icon:)

Reactions: jlettuce2002
Wow, I am surprised at the condition of these steelbooks, as they were just put on the shelves (Dents, scratches, torn seal, etc..).

I went to 2 BBs and most of them looked like the Walmart RE steels thrown in the $7.88 bins. Baffled on what the employees do in the back before shelving. EEK! Both only had about 8 - 10 stocked.

Got me a good one though, so that's all that matters. :oohyeah:

Went to BB first thing this morning. They only had about 10 of these steels on the display. I was able to find a mint one among them. Most were slightly bent like a heavy box had been sitting on top of them. Not terrible but not perfect either. Used the upgrade & save coupon and got this for $19.99. Also snagged a Ghost Rider, they had about a dozen of those in stock.

Went to BB first thing this morning. They only had about 10 of these steels on the display. I was able to find a mint one among them. Most were slightly bent like a heavy box had been sitting on top of them. Not terrible but not perfect either. Used the upgrade & save coupon and got this for $19.99. Also snagged a Ghost Rider, they had about a dozen of those in stock.

Nice!

How much is the full price for Underworld steelie including taxes please?

Thank you