Horror-Theatrical Underworld: Awakening 3D - In theaters January 20, 2012

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Underworld: Awakening (2012)

Tagline: Vengeance Returns

Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Måns Mårlind[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Björn Stein[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Kate Beckinsale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stephen Rea[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Ealy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Theo James[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]India Eisley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charles Dance[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sandrine Holt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sanny van Heteren[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jacob Blair[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Lawrenson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Max Runte[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marvin Duerkholz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ron Wear[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Cetrone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dan Payne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Gibbon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benita Ha[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyler McClendon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Panou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ian Rozylo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kristen Holden-Ried[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Innes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lee Majdoub[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Catlin Adams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Greydon Reid[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christian Tessier[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wes Bentley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scott Speedman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sanny van Heteren[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joe Censoplano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Preston Cook[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2012-01-19[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]88[/RUNTIME]

Plot: After being held in a coma-like state for fifteen years, vampire Selene learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter named Nissa, and when she finds her, they must stop BioCom from creating super Lycans that will kill them all.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
76GXWKs2IDi0ZERKLT57wkToV0A.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

After the news broke that Sony Screen Gems was kicking off a brand new Underworld trilogy with Underworld 4 (also said to be shot in 3-D), we started doing some digging and have stumbled on to a pretty big discovery. Two sources have told Bloody Disgusting that Kate Beckinsale is in fact attached to return as the beautiful vampire warrior Selene, who made her first appearance in Len Wiseman's film from 2003.

Underworld 4 arrives in theaters January 20, 2012.

attachment.php

Attachments

• kbawakening.jpg
    kbawakening.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 236
Last edited by a moderator:
Underworld 4

I'm a huge fan of this series but not sure a fourth is needed. Me thinks it should be left alone.

Uber Lycans in 'Underworld: New Dawn'

Sony Screen Gems is getting ready to roll on the fourth Underworld film that we've learned is tentatively titled Underworld 4: New Dawn. In addition, we did a little digging and were able to conjur up the actual plot that was hidden until now: "After being held in a coma-like state for fifteen years, vampire Selene (Kate Beckinsale) learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter, Nissa, and when she finds her they must stop BioCom from creating super Lycans that will kill them all." I'm hoping the film follows the beats of TMNT II: The Secret of the Ooze (kidding). Swedish directors Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein will be taking the helm with a planned release on January 20, 2012 in 3-D. Casting is underway.

Coool! Can't wait for this. Just started re-watching the series again so it makes me even more excited about this new one.

Agree it would be probably good to leave it and don't make the 4th one but I enjoyed them so much (especially the two with Kate) so really looking forward to see more of the Underworld world.....

I never really like the series as a whole. It came out at the time when Blade was still awesome. I guess I had sort of a bias opinion at the time and I deemed it as a ripoff, I might watch them now :p.