UP (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #7) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: January for 2D / February for 3D, 2014
Print run: 3D slip is numbered 1-1500 - 2D slip is numbered 1501-2000 - 600 boxsets that contain the first 600 numbers of the 3D slip.
Notes: 3 discs

An important notice to EU members!!!!!!
Due to misinformation by the studio, the region code for UP release is wrong.

The correct information for UP 3 disc release should include:
3D BD region free (A,B and C)
2D BD region (A and C only)
Bonus Materials BD region (A and C only)

UP BLUFANS COLLECTOR BOXSET:
Click here for all the infos

up1.jpg

upback.jpgup3.jpg UP3D.jpgUP2D.jpg

0957250f2og05fzbkclcnx.jpg

0957277085rlx45x4qfq4p.jpg

095728mv1c1063kzzmk0v4.jpg

095729eb4l8x2x48elejub.jpg

Group buy: (Closed)
3D Slip Version (limit of 1)
2D Slip Version Closed (limit of 2 copies)

Hubs:
UK (Naughtius Maximus): 2D or 3D
USA (apsmith21): 2D or 3D
Canada (Drum18): 2D & 3D
Europe (Masterblaster): 2D or 3D
Asia & Oceania (dv8mad): 2D or 3D

Last edited by a moderator:
Collectors boxset is available... don't really want to get in trouble by saying where as obviously no group buy here but at the same time just to let people know as we're all still fans regardless of the politics... you need to be quick though

i dont think it has gotten that bad yet that warrants you being scared to state what is interesting for every collector out there. You are even allowed to mention BR , it's only not allowed to post links to other forums but that is a practice a lot
of forums use not only HDN.

thanks for letting the collectors know that it is now live.

take care

john

Wow. More than $100 including shipping? Too much for me. After looking at how Godfather Blufans is fairing at the bay, I have decided to skip this.

Well, only steelbook version on HDN GB cost $55 without shipping, while box edition without shipping (and shipping has to be more expensive because of the weight) cost $85, so not so bad although the cost could be less of these about $10, howewer I prefer give now this $100+ than then spend £100+ on ebay and regret it, especially since I do not have right now 2D or 3D steelbook edition. P.S. less than 20 copies left right now.

Reactions: spartan83
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Masterblaster. My copy came today wrapped in a shield of bubble wrap. He also included a free steelbook sleeve
:scat:

According to USPS tracking, my copy of UP 3D Lenti Slip was delivered to my house 3 hours ago. I'm at work, so I cannot wait to get the hell out of here and go home. I hope it's as beautiful as everyone says.....

The seller said OCD mint so for $105 shipped on ebay Im expecting it to be flawless...

Flawless? No such thing. All steelbooks have flaws. It just takes time to spot them. I can see it in severo's photo above and so can you. This particular steelbook has a flaw on the slip that ive seen on every single one. The bottom right edge corner is slightly torn.

Mint is completely different. Still has flaws, but still mint.

Last edited: