Upcoming Blu-ray SteelBook™ Release Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashkelly

Feel My Ninja!!
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2010
Great White North
To keep this list more manageable, it will be restricted to releases that are upcoming, and the releases for the current day.

Wherever possible, I will link the title to its associated thread on this forum.

If the title is exclusive to a particular retailer, I will list that retailer after the title.

Please feel free to reply to the post with ones that I have missed and I will update the OP

Cheers
CrashKelly

TODAY'S RELEASE(S)
See Forums
<-- Click here!

UPCOMING RELEASES
*Note these dates are subject to change, based on retailer and studio information

See Calendar <-- Click here!

NOTE: Titles in the Calendar are linked to their respective threads.

ARCHIVED RELEASES

AWAITING RELEASE INFO
Moved to its own thread

Last edited by a moderator:
29/09/14
300: Rise of an Empire (Entertainment Store Exclusive 3D & 2D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
300: Rise of an Empire 3D & 2D Blu-ray Steelbook (standard steelbook release)

Can we get the OP updated, this is a great thread to have to help budget finances ;)

I guess this thread isn't maintained anymore.

starting to think the samething. I usually check on this weeky but the for the 3 weeks i've notice it's stopped we're about to hit October and still showing August and the October listings are way outdated. Any chance we can get this updated soon.

Reactions: dfoles
Any chance we can get this updated soon.
I hope so too. I enjoyed this list more than the calendar because it has country icons. Maybe they could add country icons to the calendar. The calendar could be better with a country filter so we can choose what countries we want to view. The calendar also has other collectibles not just SteelBooks so it takes longer to read all the items. It would be great if a filter was available to choose which type of collectible to view in the calendar.

Last edited:
Reactions: FanOfGaming
All, as mentioned in previous posts, this thread is being phased out as we now have the live calendar that provides the same if not more information as this thread. Unfortunately the calendar is not available to those who view our forums on Tapatalk. I have updated the OP with links to the calendar. On Tapatalk, the calendar links will launch your mobile browser to show the calendar. The link for Today's Releases takes you to the Forums main page where today's releases will be listed if posted.

Note that the titles within each day on the calendar are listed in alphabetical order and will include other collectibles as well. Given the increase in the number of SteelBooks (and other collectibles) being released year to year, the calendar allows us to keep up with the latest news and updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Reactions: MerlinT
Can you guys add a feature to filter the calendar results? Maybe by country, or at the very least, by the type of release (steelbook, Futurepak, etc). I really don't care about digibooks, or truly anything other than steelbooks

hi, I am newer and I was wondering if anybody knew of a forum that contained all the group buys that go live or have gone live? Thank you

Does anybody know if the ninja membership gives you instant group buy access? I am new here and cant see if some previous group buys are still active or not

Status
Not open for further replies.