Upcoming Blu-ray SteelBook™ Release Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashkelly

Feel My Ninja!!
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2010
Great White North
To keep this list more manageable, it will be restricted to releases that are upcoming, and the releases for the current day.

Wherever possible, I will link the title to its associated thread on this forum.

If the title is exclusive to a particular retailer, I will list that retailer after the title.

Please feel free to reply to the post with ones that I have missed and I will update the OP

Cheers
CrashKelly

TODAY'S RELEASE(S)
See Forums
<-- Click here!

UPCOMING RELEASES
*Note these dates are subject to change, based on retailer and studio information

See Calendar <-- Click here!

NOTE: Titles in the Calendar are linked to their respective threads.

ARCHIVED RELEASES

AWAITING RELEASE INFO
Moved to its own thread

Last edited by a moderator:
@pgkrish Welcome to HDN friend, if you are a new collector you will find it is a great place to learn and if you already are a collector, it is great place(the great place) to find all kind of info as not to miss any releases(and have your bank account hurting :hilarious:)

Welcome :happy:

your welcome, if there is any info you can't find don't hesitate. But am sure as you can se so far thread discussions are highly informative :)
@Actarus , I am not able to access any of the group buy threads yet. 20 posts on forums is essential to access group buy it says. Now that I have enough posts, I still can't access any.

@Actarus , I am not able to access any of the group buy threads yet. 20 posts on forums is essential to access group buy it says. Now that I have enough posts, I still can't access any.

were they real post or spam post as some does saying ''I like it'' and then post another post...this would be considered a spam post. you need to do real posts...if you feel they were real post, a mod should be the one to help you. I don't participate in Group Buys so it is not my expertise, I thought it was 30 posts but some before said 20, I quickly looked at the rules and are very long. I would recommend you to contact one of the 3 mods that take care of the GB as per the lin k that was provided above @apsmith21 is really more his expertise than me and would be able to tell you if your posts qualify, if they are enough and why you can't access a Group Buy. Hope it helps it is as much as I can do on that topic to assist you.
but you are in good hands with all the mods :)

Does anyone know if there has been any talk of Birdman getting a steel? Thought I saw a thread for this a while back, but can't seem to find it now.

Does anyone know if there has been any talk of Birdman getting a steel? Thought I saw a thread for this a while back, but can't seem to find it now.
Birdman steelbook would be awesome.

No steelbook has been announced yet but feel free to chime in in our feedback section by voting in this thread or suggesting a specific artwork you'd like to see, etc... :)

Reactions: Sully1985
upload_2015-2-3_12-5-57.png

Hi Guys, Just introducing myself, been a member or a short while now but no comments.. Started getting steelbooks around 6 months ago & am currently at 40 & my bank balance is reducing quicker too.

Reactions: SlimJim24
Status
Not open for further replies.