[USA] Gladiator HDZeta-All editions

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Older updates:
Update 3/11Xin has confirmed that shipments to me have started. I will start to contact members to pay shipping once I receive them.

Update 3/20-Box 1 of 20+ received, but no empty cases yet. Xin has confirmed that those will be shipped to me Monday, March 23. More Lenticulars and other editions are in transit. Once I have empty cases, I will contact the first members on Lenticular list for shipping payments so they can ship to you.

Update 3/31-Tracking numbers received-invoicing to start towards latter part of week, when copies and empty cases are in hand.

Update 4/2-I've received a number of Lenticulars,Fulls and Qtrs. Invoicing has started and will continue, along with shipping over the next few days. Will combine shipping to save $ for members whenever possible.

Update 4/6-All copies of all versions received to date have been invoiced or shipped. Awaiting next tracking numbers/shipments from Xin.

4/13 returned from vacation today. I received 2 more boxes from Xin while I was away. Those will be invoiced and shipped shortly.

4/14 2 more notices for boxes received(Round 2)-will be invoicing those asap. Still waiting on last Lenti, Full and 1/4 versions for last of shipping for Round 1.

All shipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.