[USA HUB] Wreck It Ralph BluFans Shipping Coordination

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey folks, since there are SOOOO many of you, I have created a thread, just for USA hub members to discuss and ask questions so my inbox is not flooded.

According to Kevin, here are all the members that are going through me.

USA HUB by APSMITH21:

3D Blue slip w sticker:

{param}
{param}

BlackRob183 (USA) USA
{param}
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

madnaxal78 (USA) USA
mando (USA) USA
{param}
{param} **also has white slip
{param}
{param}
{param}

r3zzy (USA) USA
{param}

Slim (USA) USA **has white slip
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

3D blue slip with notebook:

{param}
Tbryson880 (USA)n USA
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
BuffaloMX (USA)n USA
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}

{param}{param}
{param}

2 copies of 3D blue slip with 2 notebooks :
{param}
{param}

2 copies of 3D blue slip with 1sticker and 1 notebook:

{param}
{param}
GBv44 (USA)x2 USA ** has white slip (3 total)
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

2D white slip with notebook
{param}
USA GBV44
{param}
{param}
{param}
USA SLIM
{param}
{param}
{param}

Total count based on list above:

75x blue 3d slip with sticker
79x blue 3d slip with notebook
20x white (2d) slip with notebook

Last edited:
I received mine tuesday and just wanted to thank Kevin and Andy or all the hard work and time they put into these releases for all of us greedy steelbook collectors, ha. I was *suppose* to receive my copy saturday (31st) but the evil post office folk decided to take advantage of the holiday weekend and got lazy so I didn't get it until tuesday.

Haven't opened mine yet so I have no idea if there's any dents or scratches, but with the luck I have been having lately with steelbooks, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't mint. Either way, I probably won't go through the hassle of exchanging it or anything.

Quick question and sorry if it's already been asked, but can I give positive feedback to both Kevin and Andy or am I only allowed to give the feedback to one user?

Reactions: apsmith21
Got mine yesterday. Thanks.

Just opened mine and indeed have some light scratches on the back.
I'm not an OCD collector so I dont mind it as much. But its still a little disheartening.
Of course nothing on apesmith as hes only the shipper. Just a comment is all.

I ran out of tape this morning guys, 5 rolls of tape used so far. lol.

Anyway, the lot that got notifications last night, your sticker sheets will be about a day or so behind the actual steelbooks & the notebook.

Don't panic. I have your label printed and your sticker sheet packaged. I just need tape. :hilarious:

^bump, since a few of you have sent me pms about this today

Reactions: Marina Blue
hey folks, so we are a few copies short on the 3D lenticular slip copies and another few arrived with loose discs. I have a few more that are fine, and will be able to ship those as soon as I receive shipping payment. the rest of you will have to wait, potentially until this replacement thing is sorted.

thanks

Reactions: Marina Blue
Got mine today. One of each. I do have a question...the sticker version....are the stickers sealed inside the steelbook? If so, how can I tell which one has them inside? The notebook was separate inside the box they were shipped in, but no sticker sheet.
Thanks.

Edit: just saw that they are coming separately, my bad.

Last edited:
I finally recieved my WIR steels, but my heart sank when I opened 2 of them and saw this:

ralph01.jpg

ralph02.jpg

ralph03.jpg

ralph04.jpg

ralph05.jpg

:( :( :(

OK, I guess this is it for now, will be locking this thread.

Still waiting on a few folks that supposedly did pay for their items to BluFans, so I've not heard from you about shipping and will hold your items for a bit.

EDIT: once the terms of the exchange program are announced, I will re-open this thread if Kevin/BluFans ask me to act as the "central return" address for the USA (I would collect all cases and repackage them back to Kevin).

Last edited:
Reactions: tono06
Status
Not open for further replies.