[USA] natlee75's Sales Thread

Aug 12, 2012
Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron Ultron Steelbook [Best Buy Exclusive] x 4
+
Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron Vision Steelbook [Best Buy Exclusive] x 3

I purchased these with the express intention of offering them here to my fellow Ninjas who weren't able to procure copies. Unfortunately work and personal issues these past couple of months ended up sucking up most of my time so I never got around to actually putting up this sales thread.

With the amount of time since their release date and all the chatter about the embossing being slightly "off" from the image I suspect there won't be much interest in these, but I'm still offering them up anyway. :)

I'm asking for:
  • $21.77 plus...
  • the cost of shipping plus...
  • the cost of shipping/packing materials: I was planning on putting each Steelbook in a smaller bubble mailer ($0.90) and then putting that into a larger bubble mailer ($1.20), but I also have some Zavvi boxes that I can use in place of the smaller mailer (and if you would rather something completely different like a bigger box just let me know) plus...
  • PayPal fees
http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/natlee75/library/HiDefNinjaAgeOfUltron
There should be a photo of each one from the front as well as from each corner face up and each corner face down. That many photos might ultimately be not so useful, but I figured more photos is better. Each one has a sticky note to identify it, and they're grouped together so it should be easy to see which one is associated with which Steelbook. If you're interested in purchasing one of these, just let me know which one by giving me the "code" I wrote on the Sticky. :)

Back To The Future Trilogy Steelbook [Target Exclusive] x 5

Similar to the Age of Ultron Steelbooks above, I purchased these with the express intention of offering them here to my fellow Ninjas who weren't able to procure copies.

I'm asking for:
  • $32.66 plus...
  • the cost of shipping/packing materials: I was planning on putting each Steelbook in a smaller bubble mailer ($0.90) and then putting that into a larger bubble mailer ($1.20), but I also have some Zavvi boxes that I can use in place of the smaller mailer (and if you would rather something completely different like a bigger box just let me know) plus...
  • PayPal fees
http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/natlee75/library/HiDefNinjaBackToTheFuture
There should be a photo of each one from the front as well as from each corner face up and each corner face down. That many photos might ultimately be not so useful, but I figured more photos is better. Each one has a sticky note to identify it, and they're grouped together so it should be easy to see which one is associated with which Steelbook. If you're interested in purchasing one of these, just let me know which one by giving me the "code" I wrote on the Sticky. :)

Interstellar Steelbook [Target Exclusive]

I'm asking for:
  • $27.21 plus...
  • the cost of shipping/packing materials: I was planning on putting the Steelbook in a smaller bubble mailer ($0.90) and then putting that into a larger bubble mailer ($1.20), but I also have some Zavvi boxes that I can use in place of the smaller mailer (and if you would rather something completely different like a bigger box just let me know) plus...
  • PayPal fees
http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/natlee75/library/HiDefNinjaInterstellar
There should be a photo of from the front as well as from each corner face up and each corner face down. That many photos might ultimately be not so useful, but I figured more photos is better.

Last edited: