Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (4K + 3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Vinyl Limited Edition) [France]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €119.99

81Wu27NFj1L._SL1500_.jpg

Includes
* Blu-ray 4K UHD in Steelbook case
* Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD
* Bonus disc in Blu-ray including more than 1h30 of additional contents to discover more about The universe of Alpha.
* Double vinyl of the original music of the film
* Exclusive lithograph signed Jean-Claude Mézières, limited edition and numbered
* Character guide, 8 collector postcards featuring the final drawings of the characters and their final versions * A documentary about the shooting of Valerian

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy Steelbook
Amazon UK Steelbook
Amazon UK Lenti
Zavvi Steelbook
Filmarena Mediabook

I know what you're going to say...."hey, why don't you cancel all that and just order this?". It's a fair question. I can part with the Best Buy edition and maybe the Zavvi (since it will be the same as the Amazon minus the 4k disc). Thinking about it.....

Best Buy Steelbook
Amazon UK Steelbook
Amazon UK Lenti
Zavvi Steelbook
Filmarena Mediabook

I know what you're going to say...."hey, why don't you cancel all that and just order this?". It's a fair question. I can part with the Best Buy edition and maybe the Zavvi (since it will be the same as the Amazon minus the 4k disc). Thinking about it.....

Haha true, cause none come with the kick ass vinyl records and this is a 6 disc set, just saying!

So I wonder what is the 6th disc is? 4K+3D+2D+DVD+Bonus Disc = 5 discs. My guess would be it's a CD of the soundtrack but I can't find a source to verify that.

Ok I found what the 6 Discs are, hope this helps anyone who was curious.

This box contains:

1 • The Blu-ray 4K UHD in Steelbook case
2 • The Blu-ray 3D
3 • Blu-ray
4 • DVD movie
5 • A bonus disc Blu-ray includes more than 1:30 of additional content to discover more about the Alpha universe
6 • A documentary on the filming of Valerian

• A double vinyl of the original music of the film, composed and conducted by Alexandre Desplat and performed by the National Orchestra of France (23 titles)
• An exclusive lithograph drawn by Jean-Claude Mezieres, limited edition and numbered
• A guide
• 8 characters collector postcards with the preparatory drawings of the characters and their final versions

Just to make it official, I've given in and pre-ordered this amazing box set! Cancelled my zavvi and best buy steelbooks which covers half the cost. It's a no brainer really. Not only do I get 2 bonus discs with this set and all the other cool stuff, I get to stick it to Best Buy for not including 3D discs in their steelbooks anymore! :drool::drool::drool: this edition!

Just to make it official, I've given in and pre-ordered this amazing box set! Cancelled my zavvi and best buy steelbooks which covers half the cost. It's a no brainer really. Not only do I get 2 bonus discs with this set and all the other cool stuff, I get to stick it to Best Buy for not including 3D discs in their steelbooks anymore! :drool::drool::drool: this edition!

The 6th Disc was the killer haha

Here Are Some Pics.

Attachments

• DSC_0656.JPG
    DSC_0656.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC_0658.JPG
    DSC_0658.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC_0659.JPG
    DSC_0659.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC_0660.JPG
    DSC_0660.JPG
    206.1 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC_0662.JPG
    DSC_0662.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC_0665.JPG
    DSC_0665.JPG
    208.2 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC_0667.JPG
    DSC_0667.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC_0668.JPG
    DSC_0668.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC_0669.JPG
    DSC_0669.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_0670.JPG
    DSC_0670.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 224
Just check and mine shipped too. Thought I would get an email notification of shipping like Amazon USA does. Anyway, it's supposed to be delivered between the 16th and the 19th. Dang, that feels like forever!

It's worth the wait, got mine today. Set is gorgeous. Really apreciate the clear plastic slip around the box, and the three-way lid is nicely done.

For me this edition ranks with the Japanese Resident Evil- collection as the best of 2017.