Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (4K + 3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Vinyl Limited Edition) [France]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €119.99

81Wu27NFj1L._SL1500_.jpg

Includes
* Blu-ray 4K UHD in Steelbook case
* Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD
* Bonus disc in Blu-ray including more than 1h30 of additional contents to discover more about The universe of Alpha.
* Double vinyl of the original music of the film
* Exclusive lithograph signed Jean-Claude Mézières, limited edition and numbered
* Character guide, 8 collector postcards featuring the final drawings of the characters and their final versions * A documentary about the shooting of Valerian

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date: December 30, 2017
View attachment 329587
Includes
* Bonus disc in Blu-ray including more than 1h30 of additional contents to discover more about The universe of Alpha.
* Exclusive lithograph signed Jean-Claude Mézières, limited edition and numbered
* Character guide, 8 collector postcards featuring the final drawings of the characters and their final versions * A documentary about the shooting of Valerian

Great package @elle82,

I also made a similar post on other site few days ago, and my post was simply crippled down by not mentioning the multiple formats available into this package, especially the Vinyls which I know some people do appreciate, and while the name of the post don't say it so, not many will look into the myriad of Valerian posts (and others).

Anyway, GREAT job @elle82!
Thanks a lot!

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
No problem guys, its a super nice edition! @Mark Wilson gave me a heads up on this one so i cant take all the credit :). He also made me pre order it. So ill be broke when its released lol. :rofl::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
No problem guys, its a super nice edition! @Mark Wilson gave me a heads up on this one so i cant take all the credit :). He also made me pre order it. So ill be broke when its released lol. :rofl::LOL:
The credit's all yours Elle. All I did was send you the link and say "Hey Elle, i'm watching Vikings...post this up pronto". You did all the hard work so you take that praise :rofl::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
The problem is that the EuropaCorp steelbooks published in France are the worst steelbooks: French title, tag line in French, metallic background (instead of white), no internal artwork, printed banner.

The problem is that the EuropaCorp steelbooks published in France are the worst steelbooks: French title, tag line in French, metallic background (instead of white), no internal artwork, printed banner.

EuropaCorp are a French company and this is a French release.

Reactions: Bunk
Release date: December 30, 2017

View attachment 329587
Includes

This is going to look great next to my Valerian Posters that are signed by both Luc Besson and Jean Claude Mezieres!! Thanks Elle

This mentions 1.5 hrs of additional footage but other editions specify less... FNAC has an exclusive edition Bonus Disc...

I just want to make sure I get ALL available extra footage but don’t care so much about the LPS, books, etc so I’m not sure which edition to get yet. I have 3 pre-orders placed right now but only plan to keep one of them but I’m not sure which one yet.

Any advice? Is there 4K/3D Edition that should have ALL extra footage and features without the chtatkys?