Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [France]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon FR 4K - 3D Edition - FNAC 4K - 3D Edition
Price: €35.10 €34.99 (Amazon 3D) - €26.74 (Amazon 4K) - €34.99 €35 (FNAC 3D) - 45.98 (FNAC 4K)

71R5kpJUTYL._SY606_.jpg 81zEJ2oSgpL._SY606_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: donfranchute
LOVED the movie. The visuals were incredible and I have a thing for the main actors!
I'm getting both :D

Little thing. I'm French but what the HELL is that "rondelle" thing ?
"Valérian et la cité des mille planètes – Blu-ray 4K UHD + Blu-ray + 1 rondelle bonus - Steelbook Edition Limitée"

LOVED the movie. The visuals were incredible and I have a thing for the main actors!
I'm getting both :D

Little thing. I'm French but what the HELL is that "rondelle" thing ?
"Valérian et la cité des mille planètes – Blu-ray 4K UHD + Blu-ray + 1 rondelle bonus - Steelbook Edition Limitée"
And there I was thinking you could help us here! :D

Google Translate comes up with "Bonus Round" for the 3D version, and "Bonus Washer" :OMG: for the 4K version!! Wonder if they really mean it's just a "Bonus Disc"...?

Reactions: jeremycanrana
No Idea what a "rondelle" could be for a blu-ray collector thingy lol
noun
1. a small disk of glass used as an ornament in a stained-glass window.
2. Jewellery. a flat bead, often of rock crystal or onyx, used in a necklace as a spacer between contrasting stones.

Historical
rondelle, ron-del′, n. anything round: one of the successive crusts formed on molten metal when cooling, a rosette.

So, 'anything round' could be another disc, or... answers on a postcard, please! :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Could be a nice "rondelle" to put your beer on ;)
. . . a DVD maybe ?

No, seriously, it's actually another BD-50 with some 1 1/2 hrs of Special Features.

I believe both editions contain 3 discs:
- Edition One = 2 x BD-50 + 1 x 3D BD
- Edition Two = 2 x BD-50 + 1 x BD-66 (4K UHD)

Both editions have spot-glossed artwork

Edition One ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Edition Two
----------------
-----------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The COLLECTOR'S BOX contains all film formats - Blu-ray 4K + 3D + 2D + DVD - plus it looks like only one of the two steelbooks . . . and other goodies:-
upload_2017-10-15_15-25-28.png

Last edited: