Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Feb 19, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Release date: November 21, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca ONLINE ONLY
Price:
CDN $34.99

m2226152.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen it and I won't see it.
Here's hoping Luc Besson doesn't get another $200 million budget for a film again.
There is no reason for a film to cost that much to make. And then having it tank...

well maybe you would like it, I read some people did but not me :blackeye:

There was credibility issue with the 2 main characters (the girl is such a bad actress never saw her before I think... and hope I won't again o_O ) plus so many things were just too much.
I really thought I was going to enjoy this but I think I would prefer watching ''LIFE'' again :yuck:

well maybe you would like it, I read some people did but not me :blackeye:

There was credibility issue with the 2 main characters (the girl is such a bad actress never saw her before I think... and hope I won't again o_O ) plus so many things were just too much.
I really thought I was going to enjoy this but I think I would prefer watching ''LIFE'' again :yuck:

I haven't even seen a trailer for Valerian and I have no interest in watching it.
The actors don't interest me. Cara Delevingne is a model turned actress and she was in Suicide Squad.
Dane DeHaan played Harry Osborn / Green Goblin in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I also saw him in Kill Your Darlings. To me he always looks ill.

Neither one does anything for me. And I'm not a fan of Luc Besson films (hated the Fifth Element)

I haven't even seen a trailer for Valerian and I have no interest in watching it.
The actors don't interest me. Cara Delevingne is a model turned actress and she was in Suicide Squad.
Dane DeHaan played Harry Osborn / Green Goblin in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I also saw him in Kill Your Darlings. To me he always looks ill.

Neither one does anything for me. And I'm not a fan of Luc Besson films (hated the Fifth Element)

Here you go I also hated Suicide Squad, must be her fault :joy:

But you seem not to have anything that would interest you for this movie from what you say, I'd say at this point do watch the trailer since you have no interest in the movie.
The trailer won't spoil anything for you really... and indeed I know what you mean he has big bags under his eyes I think it is why he looks ill o_O

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Remember. Everything comes back into stock on release day or the day after. :)
True, but i dont think this came back in stock on release day.
Anyway, i managed to get 2 copies on my order but both have spine splashes. One is somewhat bearable so i think i'll keep that.

True, but i dont think this came back in stock on release day.
Anyway, i managed to get 2 copies on my order but both have spine splashes. One is somewhat bearable so i think i'll keep that.

I've read that a lot of people received copies that had spine slashes. Sounds like one of the worst releases for this problem.