Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: November 21, 2017
Purchase links: :amazon: Amazon
Price: $39.99

valerian bluray usa.jpg

This has potential to be a great slipcover with the right finishing touches :coffee:

Saw the Canadian one today and it looked REALLY nice (Waiting until my steelbook arrives in the mail to make my decision on which to own).
Curious if the US slip has the same features? Anybody pick this up today? Post a pic!

Canada one has an embossed title.
Bilingual text below title, but the spine if free.
Its got a nice shine to it... I should have taken a photo... sorry.

So I went back today and picked up the Canadian slip. It Looks so amazing.
(if someone can let me know if the US slip isn't like this then I'll make a new thread for it)

View attachment 345872 View attachment 345873 View attachment 345874 View attachment 345875 View attachment 345876 View attachment 345877
That looks delicious! :hungry: Really liking the embossing on that slip! :drool: I'll be visiting the local Walmart store to pick up some last minute items for Thanksgiving tomorrow, I'll check and let you know :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Saw the Canadian one today and it looked REALLY nice (Waiting until my steelbook arrives in the mail to make my decision on which to own).
Curious if the US slip has the same features? Anybody pick this up today? Post a pic!

Canada one has an embossed title.
Bilingual text below title, but the spine if free.
Its got a nice shine to it... I should have taken a photo... sorry.
Yep, it tuned out great! But i really like the steelbook too. I just wish i can find a mint copy.