Value Guide for Buyers & Traders

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place or if there is a specific thread for these but ...

Any one got an idea of values for

My Fair Lady Japan MetalPak
Breakfast at Tiffanys Japan MetalPak

Thanks

Rob

Hello!

I’ve got a sealed copy of Seven Psychopaths HDN Exclusive 1 with card..

What’s the going rate?
£15-20

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place or if there is a specific thread for these but ...

Any one got an idea of values for

My Fair Lady Japan MetalPak
Breakfast at Tiffanys Japan MetalPak

Thanks

Rob
I've never come across these before mate, maybe someone can chime in and help.

is 62€ for Spiderman HC Kimchi Fullslip incl. tracking a good price?

or should i wait a few months??

thanks

is 62€ for Spiderman HC Kimchi Fullslip incl. tracking a good price?

or should i wait a few months??

thanks
I'm pretty sure if you wait you will get it for less. Very few items hold their value these days, I'm guessing you will get it for less once the hype goes down.

Reactions: tristar6
I'm pretty sure if you wait you will get it for less. Very few items hold their value these days, I'm guessing you will get it for less once the hype goes down.
That's what I thought about Kimchi Logan... Can't find it anywhere now. €62 doesn't seem too bad.

That's what I thought about Kimchi Logan... Can't find it anywhere now. €62 doesn't seem too bad.
You always take the risk if you wait. Some items do go up in value but the majority of the time prices do come down. It all depends how long are willing to wait,

Reactions: lgans316
Looking for some advice on Star Wars the force awakens steelbook is the steelbook the same from every release ie the one with the pictures on the spine. i am looking for one with the title on the spine.

Anyone know how much to reasonably price either of the Blu Fan's Thor & Thor the dark world lenticular's that are mint and sealed for?