Value Guide for Buyers & Traders

Hi @Sigill, could you please also tell me the going rate for HDzeta Sucker Punch Babydoll edition? I can't find any references on the bay...
Thank you!

Is that the white ones of the wurple ones. I haven't seen a set sold for a long time but Batman begins on its own goes for £70-80 so I'm guessing around double that.
Thank you Sigill for your quick reply, I have requested some pictures from the seller who offered them to me, once received, I will let you know which editions are being offered

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Thank you Sigill for your quick reply, I have requested some pictures from the seller who offered them to me, once received, I will let you know which editions are being offered
Unfortunately I was too late to close the deal, when I contacted the buyer again, he informed me that the steels were already sold. I did not inquire further which version they were and if I would have a change to make an buying bid , my highest bid would have been around €85-90 tops. Seeing Sigil 's advice , my bid would have not been accepted anyway, I think

Unfortunately I was too late to close the deal, when I contacted the buyer again, he informed me that the steels were already sold. I did not inquire further which version they were and if I would have a change to make an buying bid , my highest bid would have been around €85-90 tops. Seeing Sigil 's advice , my bid would have not been accepted anyway, I think
No worries mate, yeah I think you might have not got them for that price.

Can anyone tell me what would be the cheapest (relative to the others at least) version Game of Thrones season 6 steelbook with the magnet? Like an idiot, I bought all the way up to 5 and then waited for no good reason. :dead:

I got "Dallas Buyers Club" Fullslip (new) from ebay for 22€ and 15€ for the delivery ( :( could not get cheaper), so 37€ total.

Is that a good deal?

Thanks

Hi all, @Sigill any chance you can give me some help valuing me Mondo X collection in their current listed variants/conditions please?

#001 Looper - Variant, open with tiny paint chip on the back cover
#005 Dredd 3D - Open and mint
#006 Flash Gordon - Open and mint
#007 Shaun of the Dead - open, tiny ding on front right hand side of cover on the edge
#008 The Thing - open and mint
#009 Terminator 2: Judgment Day - standard, mint and sealed
#010 Ex Machina - open and mint
#011 Total Recall - open, tiny paint chip near top of front cover
#012 Nightcrawler - open and mint
#014 Highlander - open, two dents on the front cover
#015 The Boondock Saints - open and mint
#016 Labyrinth - open and mint
#017 The Avengers - standard, open and mint
#018 Ghost In the Shell - open and mint
#019 We Are X - mint and sealed
#020 The Incredibles - mint and sealed
#021 The Jungle Book - open and mint

Thanks alot!

As the above - Would be good to have value for all Mondo releases (Standard and Variant) - All mint/sealed if possible - Thanks