Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Veronica

Tagline: Someone answered your call.

Genre: Drama, Horror

Director: Paco Plaza

Cast: Sandra Escacena, Bruna González, Claudia Placer, Iván Chavero, Ana Torrent, Consuelo Trujillo, Sonia Almarcha, Maru Valdivielso, Leticia Dolera, Ángela Fabián, Carla Campra, Chema Adeva

Release: 2017-08-25

Runtime: 105

Plot: Madrid, 1990s. After making a Ouija with friends, a teenager is besieged by dangerous supernatural presences that threaten to harm her whole family. Inspired by terrifying police files never solved.

[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
3j0YAhy7rkgK8PMzG9MdncxgDDf.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

I'm about to try watching this, I've read reports that it ranks as the most disturbing film ever made. Not scariest but most disturbing. A lot of reports from viewers stating that they could not sit through all of it because it was so disturbing. I'm like :wtf:

HRM? Well I didn't find this movie disturbing in the least. What does that say about me, maybe I'm desensitized to that stuff because I've seen sh!t that is pretty unreal and hard to digest. It's weird but stuff like The Grudge and The Ring really freaked me out but this movie didn't do sh!t for me. Anyways it was still a good watch, kind of reminded me of the movie Drag Me to Hell by Sam Raimi.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database