• The Frighteners
  • Grease
  • Jaw
  • Jurassic Park
  • Trading Places
  • Tremors
  • Cheech and Chong’s Up In Smoke

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping there might be some plastic in there. Hopefully the card is thick and decent quality! I will still pick a few up.

I ended up cancelling the thing and E.T the other day

I’ll wait for some more pics and maybe I’ll pick them up on payday at the end of the month

I had pre ordered the hmv exclusive vhs range release of scarface and since I have received an email from hmv saying that due to a spelling error on the packaging and the poster included they have had to pull this product from sale. They say that if you aren’t happy with the product then you can get a full refund by sending the item back via freepost. They also said that they will be re releasing the item later in the year but no fixed date as of yet

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
I had pre ordered the hmv exclusive vhs range release of scarface and since I have received an email from hmv saying that due to a spelling error on the packaging and the poster included they have had to pull this product from sale. They say that if you aren’t happy with the product then you can get a full refund by sending the item back via freepost. They also said that they will be re releasing the item later in the year but no fixed date as of yet
That is pretty disappointing, I can’t see any spelling mistake on the picture above so if must be on the back? Hopefully the delay isn’t too long. Welcome to the the forum @moviebinkj!:)

Last edited:
Reactions: moviebinkj
That is pretty disappointing, I can’t see any spelling mistake on the picture above so if must be on the back? Hopefully the delay isn’t too long. Welcome to the the forum @moviebinkj!:)
I saw someone mention this on Twitter last night, and I must admit that I missed the error until it was pointed out... although, in my defence I was super tired at the time. :p

They spelt 'vengeance' wrong...

DjJ-yZ7WwAIBjNz.jpg

I saw someone mention this on Twitter last night, and I must admit that I missed the error until it was pointed out... although, in my defence I was super tired at the time. :p

View attachment 386055
To be honest if they hadn’t have emailed me notifying me of the error I wouldn’t have ever noticed it. Still debating whether to just hang on to it or get the refund and wait for the re release though

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

View attachment 386055
Ah yeah I see it now. It is pretty noticeable once you see see it. I can understand why they wanted to correct it!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
To be honest if they hadn’t have emailed me notifying me of the error I wouldn’t have ever noticed it. Still debating whether to just hang on to it or get the refund and wait for the re release though
Who knows, this one could become quite sort after, since the error will only be on a limited amount of copies that actually made it to market before being pulled... some collectors go crazy for this type of stuff.

Ah yeah I see it now. It is pretty noticeable once you see see it. I can understand why they wanted to correct it!
Surprising they missed it before signing off on the artwork... just goes to show the lack of attention/care they give to such things.

Reactions: Sigill