[Vice Press] Countdown to Necropolis - by Raid71

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Vice Press Announce The Next In Raid 71’s 2000 AD “Mega City” Print Series: “Countdown to Necropolis”

Vice Press, under license from Rebellion, is proud to announce the next release in our officially licensed line of limited edition 2000 AD art prints.

Following on from Raid 71’s incredibly popular “Urban Sprawl” print, we continue his “Mega City” series with “Countdown to Necropolis”, depicting The Dark Judges stood atop the bones of their victims outside the Hall of Justice.

Raid 71 is such an exciting artist and we are always excited to work with him and see his incredible work, and this is no exception.

Purchase Link:
Regular - 30 GBP
GITD-Variant - 40 GBP

“Countdown to Necropolis"
by Raid 71
Edition of 100
18”x24” Screen Print
6 Colours on French 100# Pop Tone Banana Split
Printed by VG Kids
£30

0f273b70-1fae-4c45-8938-e1c7dfc7950c.jpg

c57cfded-a880-4964-8dfd-234e6d176fe8.jpg

“Countdown to Necropolis” Glow In The Dark Variant by Raid 71

Edition of 50
18”x24” Screen Print
6 Colours on French 100# Pure White
Printed by VG Kids
£40

Last edited:
That variant is awesome!
I'll be giving this a miss though, I've been offered a deal on a big ISO so all other prints are off the cards until that's locked.

Reactions: dan8885
That variant is awesome!
I'll be giving this a miss though, I've been offered a deal on a big ISO so all other prints are off the cards until that's locked.

Same here! Love the variant, especially the GITD, but pass because of a ISO. Probably not that big like your ISO but for a noob like me I'm pretty excited. An awesome ninja helped me out with MoS reg AP by Ken Taylor :drool::notworthy::woot: