Upcoming Vice Principals (Season 2) [HBO]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

"Eastbound & Down" creators Danny McBride and Jody Hill team again for a dark comedy series -- no surprise there! -- that may place high school administrators in a wholly different light. McBride and Walton Goggins co-star as vice principals at North Jackson High School, which becomes ground zero for a major power struggle when the principal retires. The rival administrators set their sights on the vacated top spot -- only to see English teacher Dr. Belinda Brown enter the picture. Putting their mutual hate aside, the bitter antagonists form an unholy alliance to bring down the outsider by any means necessary.

Huge fan of this awesome show! :woot: Couldn't find a thread for it so here we are! :thumbs:

I highly recommend it! :cool:
Vice-Principals-HBO-TV-series-artwork-Danny-McBride.jpg

Glad Season 2 is coming! :woot:

Revenge is in session. Vice Principals will conclude its 18-episode, two-season run with nine new episodes starting Sunday, September 17 (10:30–11:00 p.m. ET/PT).

Errrr how have I never heard of this? Jody Hill and McBride :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

I have to watch this. Love them both especially together. Eastbound Is literally one of the greatest dark comedy shows ever (up there with always sunny) and powers is one of the greatest characters around. Love the foot fist way too and observe and report is one of rogans best films. Hill has a awesome sense of humour. Will have to check this out