Viewing digital copies in iTunes

Sep 23, 2013
I downloaded a digital copy of a recent blu-ray purchase, and it required iTunes. After having updated to the latest release of iTunes, I'm having difficulty finding where to view the digital copy. I see the title of the digital copy in the movies section, but that keeps taking me to the iTunes store where I can either buy or rent the movie. Is the digital copy under home videos?

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 153
I downloaded a digital copy of a recent blu-ray purchase, and it required iTunes. After having updated to the latest release of iTunes, I'm having difficulty finding where to view the digital copy. I see the title of the digital copy in the movies section, but that keeps taking me to the iTunes store where I can either buy or rent the movie. Is the digital copy under home videos?

Did you redeem the iTunes digital copy? You redeem it the way you would an iTunes gift card.

Any official iTunes digital copy once downloaded can be found under the "movies" tab in iTunes. The "home videos" tab is where you can see which movies you have added to your iTunes library through "other" means.