• Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Good morning ninjas!

Having taken the feedback to the business regarding Walking Dead Steelbooks, we are progressing these for season 4 and 5.

The next question is the artwork....who would you like to see on the cover of season 5? We are using the Governor on season 4.

Please vote using the choices....or if you have any other suggestions let me know to add them to the poll!

Thanks,

Adrian

Update via Jock's IG account:

Instagram_photo_by_Jock_Nov_5_2015_at_1_42pm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just love to see all seasons Released in the UK with the amaray front artwork. I like the matching look and i just hate the play.com steels.

Also... NO JUMBO!!

If they use the new holding method (up to 6 disc in flat G2) we can say bye bye to Jumbo.
Problem being though, season 3 is a jumbo which will really make it odd looking if all the seasons are standard size. Can't win either way !![emoji38]

Problem being though, season 3 is a jumbo which will really make it odd looking if all the seasons are standard size. Can't win either way !![emoji38]

That's the one thing from stopping me buying these at the moment :sorry:

Having Season 1, 2, 4 & 5 in standard size, but Season 3 in Jumbo would just hurt my OCD beyond belief :joy:
I hope they either make Season 4&5 in Jumbo or make Season 3 in slim like the rest :D

That's the one thing from stopping me buying these at the moment :sorry:

Having Season 1, 2, 4 & 5 in standard size, but Season 3 in Jumbo would just hurt my OCD beyond belief :joy:
I hope they either make Season 4&5 in Jumbo or make Season 3 in slim like the rest :D
Whoa, just looked at your profile, you've been a member for 13 minutes! Welcome to HDN mate![emoji106]

Reactions: entreri and harry
I would just love to see all seasons Released in the UK with the amaray front artwork. I like the matching look and i just hate the play.com steels.

Also... NO JUMBO!!
Great idea. I'd love to see the Season 1 & 2 posters used as steelbook artwork!

image.jpg

image.jpg

And then release Season 3 & 4 in the UK with the U.S. poster artwork (all non-jumbo, although I personally don't have a problem with jumbo-steelbooks!)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98
In regards to who should be on the cover, although I wasn't here to vote, I would have voted for Carol for Season 5, as she had more of a role in that season than anyone else. If I got to choose the covers, I would have chosen:

Season 1 - Rick, exactly the same
Season 2 - Shane
Season 3 - Merle Dixon
Season 4 - The Governor
Season 5 - Carol

So yeah I'm excited for S4 and 5 coves:headphone:

I wish I'd not seen these I must have them all! My poor wallet I guess I can eat ramen for the next few months lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.