• Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Good morning ninjas!

Having taken the feedback to the business regarding Walking Dead Steelbooks, we are progressing these for season 4 and 5.

The next question is the artwork....who would you like to see on the cover of season 5? We are using the Governor on season 4.

Please vote using the choices....or if you have any other suggestions let me know to add them to the poll!

Thanks,

Adrian

Update via Jock's IG account:

Instagram_photo_by_Jock_Nov_5_2015_at_1_42pm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@eonedirect Sorry I wasn't clear enough in my question :LOL:

I meant is the artwork likely to be released months before the release of the actual Blu Rays, or is the artwork going to be released very soon before the release of the blu rays?

Artwork is being done by Jock, so yes they will cover the same art style:)

This hasn't been confirmed, I wouldn't advise others buying steelbooks under this pretense only to end up receiving different art. It does look like their trying for Jock since that's what is in demand, and there is the cryptic tweet from Jock about the next few seasons but unless I've missed something, that is it for now.

This hasn't been confirmed, I wouldn't advise others buying steelbooks under this pretense only to end up receiving different art. It does look like their trying for Jock since that's what is in demand, and there is the cryptic tweet from Jock about the next few seasons but unless I've missed something, that is it for now.

Jock uploaded a photo to instagram about a month ago, which pretty much confirmed it. It hasn't had OFFICIAL confirmation it's him, but it 95% looks like it will be!

Jock uploaded a photo to instagram about a month ago, which pretty much confirmed it. It hasn't had OFFICIAL confirmation it's him, but it 95% looks like it will be!

All it shows is that he's working on art, it doesn't mean art has been agreed between him and eone to produce them. I hope it does but wouldn't want to mislead others into a false sense of things being confirmed when their not. It's been said by eone in this thread that when there is news we will know. When it concerns spending hard earned money on steelbooks I wouldn't tell others members that jock is definitely doing them.

I for one based my interest on buy continuing seasons on the presumption that Jock would be producing the artwork and it would match the previous artwork. If this isn't the case then I'd imagine a lot of people including myself would skip the release.

Oh @luke98 you must be so happy Walking Dead on Steebook ? ..so Cool since you love that show :happy:
Heck Yeah, very happy :woot::woot::woot: i think we won't see this for a while though :hilarious: artwork is not even ready who knows if its even being worked on, then they wait for approval :dead: hoping for Jock artwork that image on instagram #TWD could be him trying to get ready for Season 6 and Jock is having a marathon :rofl:

Reactions: Noodles
Heck Yeah, very happy :woot::woot::woot: i think we won't see this for a while though :hilarious: artwork is not even ready who knows if its even being worked on, then they wait for approval :dead: hoping for Jock artwork that image on instagram #TWD could be him trying to get ready for Season 6 and Jock is having a marathon :rofl:

6 weeks left for season 6 buddy :woot::hungry:

Reactions: luke98
Status
Not open for further replies.