Walking Dead - Season 6 (Limited Edition Truck Walker Case) [USA/Canada]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.com - Amazon CA
Price: $149.99 - (Amazon) - CDN$111.99 - (Amazon CA)
Note: 5 disc set

walking_dead_s6_02.jpg

Last edited:
I emailed amazon.ca about my pre-order being shipped and got this responce:

"I checked our records and saw that this item "The Walking Dead Season 6 BD/UV Limited Edition [Blu-ray]" has been proven to be a very popular item and has become a surprise sellout.

When you placed your order, we believed we had access to more copies. However, all of our suppliers have rapidly sold out of this item. We have many customer orders for this item and we're waiting for more copies from our suppliers. We are filling orders as quickly as we can on a first-come, first-served basis.

Major distributors have thousands of copies on order from the publisher, awaiting the next print run. As soon as more copies become available, we'll be able to fulfill outstanding orders.

I do understand that such changes can be frustrating for you. Please accept my most sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

To help compensate for the inconvenience cause,I've waived the CDN$ 27.98 shipping charge for your order. I assure you that you wont be charged for shipping when your order gets shipped.

I can assure that we are working hard to obtain this item from our suppliers for you. The revised estimated ship date and delivery date details will be updated in your order soon."

I pre-ordered this on 7th October at (18:58 UK time) with 'Priority International Courier' shipping, so I'm feeling a little unsure if I'll receive this item from this response. Has anyone received a shipping notice email from amazon.ca?
God what?? I preordered the day it went live, mine still hasnt shipped or anything. I did email them before so will wait for a reply. Im so pissed at this because its not right and unfair. I could go on all day. First come first serve my a**. I think I ordered early enough to be considered one of the first. Ok.....rant over. For now. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Punky Partridge
Well I got a reply, basically the same as @Punky Partridge. At least they waived the shipping and upgraded it to priority shipping. Who knows when we will get this. But hey, free shipping. Yeaaaahhhh. lol

I call Amazon Canada today and say to me "im not Amazon Prime" this us the reason is not shipping. Right now my credit card si not charge!!!!! Great customer service

I call Amazon Canada today and say to me "im not Amazon Prime" this us the reason is not shipping. Right now my credit card si not charge!!!!! Great customer service
Amazon Canada have terrible customer service. Im actually surprised I got a reply this time, as other times Ive emailed them for something, they havent replied.

I just asked when they were going to ship this as its been released for a few days now.

Ok i asked myself i have another order with it which im in no rush to get but am on walking dead. They said they could send each one separate and waive the shipping.
I said i want them sent as one shipment and over a few chats which i kept getting cut of they said ok they ship both items together which has been since pre order of walking dead.
I wake up this morning to find they have sent my other order as not requested.
How thick are they.
Now i need to watch for two packages when walking dead gets sent which is annoying. But i suppose maybe less change of my other order being damaged i suppose being sent on there own.
I tried for free priority but said they cant,well at least they have free shipping on whole order.

Reactions: elle82
Ok i asked myself i have another order with it which im in no rush to get but am on walking dead. They said they could send each one separate and waive the shipping.
I said i want them sent as one shipment and over a few chats which i kept getting cut of they said ok they ship both items together which has been since pre order of walking dead.
I wake up this morning to find they have sent my other order as not requested.
How thick are they.
Now i need to watch for two packages when walking dead gets sent which is annoying. But i suppose maybe less change of my other order being damaged i suppose being sent on there own.
I tried for free priority but said they cant,well at least they have free shipping on whole order.
Its frustrating hey. Half the time they dont understand or take notice of what your saying.

Just finished arguing with amazon rep. Geez some of those people are idiots. I asked a simple question, and all she could say was "I dont want to speculate". Blah Blah Blah. I just ended with thanks for the great help, amazon has the best customer service ever. Boom. :rofl:

Got mine today from Amazon US and I can't believe how small this thing is. I was expecting something much larger, especially for $150. Still a very nice piece, though.

Reactions: elle82