Walking Dead - Season 6 (Limited Edition Truck Walker Case) [USA/Canada]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.com - Amazon CA
Price: $149.99 - (Amazon) - CDN$111.99 - (Amazon CA)
Note: 5 disc set

walking_dead_s6_02.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone had there one from canada shipped yet what a joke ordered mine 7th oct and still no payment taken or shipping yet.
When i contacted them they say its out of stock wtf.
It's a pre order.
I explained how can it be out of stock if its a pre order,i said have you not had any in yet.
They said its a first come first served, im pretty sure i was really early in ordering. And im sure was not up for pre order before then?
When did you guys order yours?

Maybe they are hoping for me to cancel they did give option of this in emails to reorder aye right.
Its more expensive than when i order so will be leaving as is.
But honestly getting a bit fed up with canada amazon.
This was ordered with another item i moaned enough hoping it be sent quicker but all they did was send my other order out first.
Now its saying delivered no not walking dead but other order but its not.
Checked around house nowhere to be seen and was pretty much sitting by the door waiting for courier.
Amazon are saying i need to give it longer and dhl do that or should i say drivers scan delivered when its not.

Dhl says its been delivered glad it's not the walking dead thats missing i be very annoyed but still annoyed other is missing.

Anyone had there one from canada shipped yet what a joke ordered mine 7th oct and still no payment taken or shipping yet.
When i contacted them they say its out of stock wtf.
It's a pre order.
I explained how can it be out of stock if its a pre order,i said have you not had any in yet.
They said its a first come first served, im pretty sure i was really early in ordering. And im sure was not up for pre order before then?
When did you guys order yours?

Maybe they are hoping for me to cancel they did give option of this in emails to reorder aye right.
Its more expensive than when i order so will be leaving as is.
But honestly getting a bit fed up with canada amazon.
This was ordered with another item i moaned enough hoping it be sent quicker but all they did was send my other order out first.
Now its saying delivered no not walking dead but other order but its not.
Checked around house nowhere to be seen and was pretty much sitting by the door waiting for courier.
Amazon are saying i need to give it longer and dhl do that or should i say drivers scan delivered when its not.

Dhl says its been delivered glad it's not the walking dead thats missing i be very annoyed but still annoyed other is missing.
I had a similar argument with "Gladys" on live help. She had no answers for me, and basically cut me off when I wanted to know what was going on, why can it be sold out if it was in stock when I ordered, why am I still waiting if I pre ordered the moment it went live, etc. VERY rude rep.

No news, no money take on my credit card and we have agains shipping date 7-14 nov but its sold out right now!!! Good Job Amazon Canada
Same with me. So i wonder if its sold out, who has it sold out to??? Does anyone actually have one yet ftom canada??

Mine is supposed to ship from Amazon Canada in December. Seriously, what's the point of taking preorders if you can't fulfill them on time.

Mine is supposed to ship from Amazon Canada in December. Seriously, what's the point of taking preorders if you can't fulfill them on time.
How do you know dec? mine has said for more than a week getting ready for delivery but still waiting.
So im not the only one still waiting im just curious who ordered from canada and when and if its been shipped yet?
Does it really take them this long to get stock we are talking about amazon not some small onlibe store.
Just dont get it.

Initially when it was supposed to ship, I emailed Amazon Canada and a customer representative gave me a reply how they underestimated the demand for it and that they were waiting on their suppliers to get more.
They then gave me like a $10 credit for the delay and said the item would now have an estimated ship date around the 2nd week of December.
Lately. I've been after Amazon here in the US and Canada four times these past couple of months to get my stuff to ship that was either preordered or is already in stock and ready to ship.

Mine says "shipping now". Finally, it's been a long wait. Did anyone get a credit (to be used for next purchase) for the late shipment?
I just got free shipping on my whole order first item arrived few weeks ago and now this so thats probably as good if not better than credit? How much did they give you?