Walking Dead - Season 6 (Limited Edition Truck Walker Case) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: December 12, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £69.99

WD Zavvi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks @lenticularis .. I really appreciate the heads up:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Just seen your tag, I posted in the USA release thread a few minutes ago about the code working on this, didn't realise this thread was here:emb::emb::emb:. I had no knowledge of this set even existing till I read a zavvi email 10 minutes ago(I did look on hidefninja about a month ago to see if there was a S6 set coming out but didn't find anything in the search:confused:.. I would have been so disappointed if I'd missed this, it looks absolutely awesome.. it's got a December release so plenty of time to save up after all the steelbooks are released in October.

I could not be more excited right now.. it's gonna be a difficult wait but totally worth it:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: I think I'll have to look into buying the fish tank at some point, I'd want the screwdriver zombie set too but it's really hard to find.

• Thanks
Reactions: lenticularis
Can't wait to see what they come up with for the full collection once the show is over, because the separate editions for each season so far have been incredible!

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Can't wait to see what they come up with for the full collection once the show is over, because the separate editions for each season so far have been incredible!

I beg to differ...from 2nd season they started doing awesome editions, but with every NEW season the LE is less and less attractive and more expensive at the same time for no reason at all....

How did u get this to work? For me its says not applicable.

tried ZAVWEL54 First but wasnt applicable, then i found VC50 on a voucher site and it worked...maybe it expired?? or they stopped the code for this release?

UPDATE:
JUST tried to order it again with the code and it doesnt work anymore ( i was lucky) but the code expires in 2 days. so they must stopped the coupon for this release only

Last edited:
Reactions: elle82
tried ZAVWEL54 First but wasnt applicable, then i found VC50 on a voucher site and it worked...maybe it expired?? or they stopped the code for this release?

UPDATE:
JUST tried to order it again with the code and it doesnt work anymore ( i was lucky) but the code expires in 2 days. so they must stopped the coupon for this release only
Ok thanks for letting me know! I still preordered it as it works out over $70 cheaper then if i ordered from America! Im so excited for this set!

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and DarkChild
Does anyone know if this will come with a digipack like the u.s edition? I cant find any info on that.

I doubt it, none of the UK limited editions have come with the US style digipacks (The ones with the exclusive zombie artwork)

We tend to get the same artwork as the regular UK release in either a flimsy card foldout boxset as per season 3 or 4 or if its like season 5 it could just be the regular UK amaray release inside the limited edition - I think until it's released its anyone's guess

Reactions: elle82