Purchase link: Wall-E
Retro Zbox & Wall-e bundle
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

WALLE.jpg

walle2.jpg walle3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi did this with Guardians of the Galaxy and there was a discount incentive offer if I remember correctly. I wonder if this is the same marketing ploy?
Zavvi increased the price of Guardians of the Galaxy to £49.99 they then did a Buy GOTG for £49.99 and a Dancing Groot for £10.99 and get them both for £34.99, with a £25.99 discount added when bought together.

This tactic was universally condemned here.

I have a feeling something similar is going to happen here with this sudden price increase to £49.99.

This despicable tactic is appalling, shame on you Z*vvi....

....unless it another error...

Hoping to get the incredibles steelbook if it comes back but not for €69
I cancelled mine a couple of Weekends back (along with A Bugs Life, Wall.E, Ratatouille and a whole load others- Saved about £250 in cancelled pre orders) but part of me regrets cancelling this one- Might keep an eye open

Reactions: luke98
With this price hike, I wonder if it makes all the people with successful pre-orders first time around feel like they have a bargain...

Absolutely disgusting, how much money has this forum alone spent at Zavvi, most of the steelbooks are ones they know we want by looking at this, and other like minded forums.:angry:

I'm fast losing it with zavvi ,a despicable ploy to effectively bribe people to buy this with one of their junk boxes .
Once this current wave is done I'll be pulling the plug and concentrating on the Asian market only .

ANIMATION ZBOX
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99!

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/zbox/of...box-offer&affil=thgemail&utm_content=TCMemail

Offer
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99! Simply add your choice to the basket and the discount will be automatically applied.

Last edited: