Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Aug 2015 - Oct 2015

902349-heisenberg-002.jpg

Price: $154.99

Link: Purchase Here

Sideshow Collectibles is excited to present the first collectible figure from Threezero's Breaking Bad series based on the smash hit television show. The Heisenberg articulated figure stands approximately 12" tall and features tailored clothing, various accessories and a realistic likeness to the on screen character.

Breaking Bad fans don't miss your chance to own the Heisenberg Sixth Scale Collectible Figure!
What's in the Box?

The Heisenberg Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:

• Approximately 12" tall
  • Articulated figure featuring tailored clothing
  • Head sculpt with realistic likeness to the character portrayed in the series
  • Interchangeable hands for holding a gun
  • Glasses
  • Sunglasses
  • Pork-pie hat
  • Black windbreaker
  • Pistol
  • Five stacks of blood money

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 no and I'm glad I didnt. Almost bought it when it was the first one announced way back but I held out and I typically notice they announce weaker ones first. And I felt the Heisenberg would be weaker then say ... the hazmat, at least for me. And I plunged back in like Feb and got the Hazmat Jesse and Walt and just waiting on shipment to fulfill my last payment for the set. Almost there.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 no and I'm glad I didnt. Almost bought it when it was the first one announced way back but I held out and I typically notice they announce weaker ones first. And I felt the Heisenberg would be weaker then say ... the hazmat, at least for me. And I plunged back in like Feb and got the Hazmat Jesse and Walt and just waiting on shipment to fulfill my last payment for the set. Almost there.
@Wreck
I always thought this one was
a) amazing
b) but way too lifelike and creepy to actually have on a mantle:LOL:
IMG_9436.JPG