Wanted: Star Trek: The Animated Series HMV exclusive set

Jan 11, 2014
Finland
Hi everyone,

I have ordered Star Trek: The Animated Series Blu-ray set from both Amazon and Zavvi for a total of five times (some of them were replacement copies though) and have received a damaged copy each and every single time. The slipcover has always been dented from several spots badly. Both Zavvi and Amazon have used terrible packaging with absolutely nothing to protect the slipcover, even after my complaints.

I was wondering if someone who lives in the UK could go to an HMV store and buy a mint copy of their exclusive Star Trek: The Animated Series Blu-ray set (the one that comes with art cards). The most important part is the slipcover, as the Amaray case has naturally been in fine condition. If the HMV exclusive set with the art cards is sold out, then a regular edition with the slipcover will do fine (but if it's still available, I would greatly prefer that set). The set should also be packaged properly when sent to me, so it woldn't arrive with the slipcover damaged again.

I will naturally cover all the costs and some extra if wanted. I live in Finland and HMV doesn't ship overseas and like I said, Amazon and Zavvi have both disappointed me so many times it would probably just be useless to try to order from them again. I really, really would appreciate if someone could do this.