Purchase link: Target
Price: $22.99
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: ChoppedUp
Really Looking forward to seeing this and I love the scarface esque art

Hopefully the Uk get a steel

I just had a member contact me for help on this one. Anyone else looking to get a copy of this? Tag me if you need help please.

Finally got to see this and I loved it, more serious than I imagined which I liked

Thought hill and teller had great Chemistry and a awesome cameo (has quite a few scenes tbh) which I wasn't expecting but I think you can thank the hangover for that with it being Philips who made both.
Also that chic from knock knock .... :drool:

The story is crazy. Seriously makes you wonder

And hills laugh had me in bits.

Hopefully the Uk gets this with the pink scarface esque art

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Any pics?

Will have to try my luck on the bay for a decent price or still hope somwhere I can get it delivered to me without paying more than the item in shipping gets it

Might have to get that myself.

Is the film itself worth a watch or did this bomb?

Haven't heard too much about it.

I thought it was great with a crazy story but interesting at the same time considering it's a true story

But I do have a soft spot for tod Phillips and I like hill, teller and cooper anyway.

More a drama than a comedy but it defiantly has its funny moments. More dark humour. Right up my street

Anyone else searching? A few folks have PM'd me to include in their current package, so would have to make a new order if anyone else would like help.

Thanks

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles