War for the Planet of the Apes (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Jul 13, 2016
United kingdom
Release date: November 27th , 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
01-397956.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite like it as well. Like that nice smooth finish more and more. Also artwork is growing on me and I guess I like it more than just big Caesar´s face all over the front. Spot gloss would be very nice here, but the biggest let down for me is lack of the title on spine, that´s just something unforgivable. All in all it´s a good full package, but FAC wea trilogy next year will be a winner in all that apes world :whistle::coffee:

What a bag of sh*t steelbook HMV you should be ashamed of yourself for releasing this turkey !
So glad I cancelled my copy along with Spiderman Homecoming and went with FA Collection for both.
You really need to up your game to dance with the big boys.

What a bag of sh*t steelbook HMV you should be ashamed of yourself for releasing this turkey !
So glad I cancelled my copy along with Spiderman Homecoming and went with FA Collection for both.
You really need to up your game to dance with the big boys.
:LOL::rofl:
HMV are only a retailer selling Blu-ray releases from film distributors and products from other companies
HMV same as Zavvi/Amazon they don't design any artwork of steelbooks they just sell what's offered to them from the Film Studio distributors in the UK

It's a Fox release the exact same steelbook is released in UK/Spain/Germany/Sweden/Hong Kong/Finland/Czech Republic/Italy and other countries with various retailers in Europe/Asia
UK it's HMV exclusive
Only difference is Jcard in each country and format of discs included

If this was a exclusive from Amazon UK or Zavvi or Zoom or any retailer in the UK it would be the same steelbook
Film Arena and other retailers in Czech Republic also selling this steelbook ;)
http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...es-3d-2d-steelbook-limited-collectors-edition

Last edited:
I genuinely can’t believe fox left the title of the spine.

I really like this art (shame the red is not spot glossed) but I refuse to buy it without a spine title. That J card slip is so odd too, not a fan

Strange you get all 3 digital codes but that’s nice I suppose

Yep, just confirming I received all 3 codes. Adds even more value. Pretty happy with that.