War for the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 13) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 19, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order December 22 at 8 PM - HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $46.99 (Full Slip - Double Lenti) - $45.99 (Lenti) - $145.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Full Slip

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
[ME#13] War For The Planet of The Apes Steelbook Pre-order Announcement - www.mantalab.comDear Customers,
Thanks for joining our Anniversary Sale and Giveway Event. We should have been more prepared for both but we are very sorry. The shipping has been delayed significantly compared to our normal status and we feel sorry about this as well. We will prepare better next year. Today, we are announcing our last pre-order of 2017. War For The Planet of The Apes is our 13th exclusive and first of the trilogy we are planning to finish in 2018. As we've announced, "Rise" is under design and we hope to introduce it soon. Please look below for more details.

1. Pre-order Date: 8PM, December 22nd, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: January 19th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click)
*Full Slip(2D+4KUHD)($46.99): 200 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($45.99): 300 Units
*Double Lenticular Full Slip($46.99) : 300 Units
*One Click ($145.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Fully Grained Black Faux Leatther Box with Red Foil Hot Stamping

Please check our website for more information on our website
www.mantalab.com
Thank you!
Best regards,
Manta Lab

Last edited by a moderator:
Manta sent me tracking number on 28th Feb.
Even today tracking shows "sender is preparing item for shipment"

WTH??

@Aniv John said that they were moving production from China to Scanavo Denmark, would you happen to know starting which upcoming release will start production in Denmark ?

I know there is currently a few upcoming production still in China, but from when it will be moved would be nice to know.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
more gloss doesn't mean it's better, especially when it's a gamble if it arrives fully scratched or not :)

Not Totally True !

The Gloss from Scanavo Denmark is Thicker and of Better Quality, so Denmark will produce Higher Quality Steelbooks.
And I assume they have a better QC than China. But we will see with upcoming Releases.

John had told me the next few releases from the 1st Quarter were to be made in China, Including Fan Club and War...unless they moved earlier, I would not be against that !

They were made in China but production was scrutinized for defects and replaced with good steels that were remanufactured. Hence the delay.

Not Totally True !

The Gloss from Scanavo Denmark is Thicker and of Better Quality, so Denmark will produce Higher Quality Steelbooks.
And I assume they have a better QC than China. But we will see with upcoming Releases.

Except Manta's Steelbook are, for now, still made in China and not in Denmark

Tracking number sent on 28th February.

On 17track single line of info: Sender is preparing shipment and it's dated 20th February.

What is the frickin point of sending a tracking number if you still can't be bothered to post it even after 10 days???

Instead we get lame excuses.