war-horse.jpg

Pictures courtesy Blusteel2012:
PICT4397.jpg

PICT4398.jpg

PICT4396.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

[media=youtube]AdVuzyjtcGk[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this last night, good and entertaining but not really steelbook worthy addition to my collection so I'll def pass (unless it's miraculously embossed/debossed)

HMV has risen the price on ALL their steelbooks!!!!

Girl with Dragon Tatoo now £25!!!!

I have a weird feeling that it's not :ohno:

Really? HMV is choosing to raise prices on their steelbooks given the huge wave of very affordable Play.com exclusives coming out in a couple of months. I don't see why they would choose to do this now except to maximize their revenue on their exclusive steelbooks.

Really? HMV is choosing to raise prices on their steelbooks given the huge wave of very affordable Play.com exclusives coming out in a couple of months. I don't see why they would choose to do this now except to maximize their revenue on their exclusive steelbooks.
Yeah that's nuts, they'll def be losing more customers, hell it'll probably be even cheaper to get them in-stores now....

Two words: hail Play.com :notworthy:

Reactions: ash333
just sent HMV the following email

Can’t help but notice that all the upcoming Steelbooks and exclusives have DOUBLED in price this morning. Is this a pricing error?

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

have created a thread about HMV here so this one doesn't go off topic

http://hidefninja.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16744

Reactions: DJHilalo
Forum member Hubmuswell recently said as an April Fool's joke...

With immediate effect, the British Government has introduced a new 50% precious metal tax which includes gold, silver, Steelbooks, Ironpaks etc.

Typical steelbook prices with now start at £25 retail.

He wasn't lying! :eek:

Prices seem to have actually risen on all their exclusives... so it's not just steelbooks. :ohno:

Thank god I pre-ordered all of HMV's steels weeks ago.

Last edited:
nah, doubt it. otherwise Play.com would have risen their prices as well

HMV already increased their exclusives before

My last comment was partly sarcastic by the way. :rolleyes:

But yeah... HMV often have random issues with their items and pricing etc, so I'm guessing/hoping that's the case with this.