carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 27, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition 2 - FAC Hardbox
Price: 999 CZK (E2) - 2199 (Hardbox)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 2 - Hardbox

16114001_698471310314397_4518951640954616227_n.jpg 16113969_698471246981070_3897859877104731485_n-2.jpg
WarcraftB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
Cheers for the tag
I do prefer this steel art to the UK version but FAC seem to be overdoing it at the moment in my opinion with all these announcements and every release is getting FAC releases.
I'm still up for 10 cloverfield lane and a few others though
I think their "Version A" is the same as the UK steel. This hasn't been confirmed as FAC yet so who knows....
Thanks @Mickle_89! I think I prefer type A but need to see more pics first!:D
Same buddy... ;)

It is interesting that both designs are being released, version A is easily the better of the two in my opinion though. If this title does end up getting the FAC treatment, I hope Film Arena don't go with a number of different slip designs as it would definitely be overkill.

It is interesting that both designs are being released, version A is easily the better of the two in my opinion though. If this title does end up getting the FAC treatment, I hope Film Arena don't go with a number of different slip designs as it would definitely be overkill.

Snoo, for me that has been one of the major reasons for delay on top of delay at FA towers - too many variants on a theme, and not enough people to cope with the demand they create.
I mean, really, do we Need two editions of a film, any film: AND a bloody enormous box that some people are trying to flog as they realize now it is just too bloody big.

One edition with all the bells and whistles would cut the mustard just fine.

But hey, voice of reason in the wilderness of willing buyers . . .

@Phantasmic - Air, I vaguely remember that . . :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: snooloui
Hard decision... I think both steels look great! Would be cool to see this used as fullslip art though *hint hint* ;)