Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Contact Cooey

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Further details up now on Scanavo's website:-

Warcraft-UK-SteelBook-front.fit-to-width.1000x1000.q80.png

"Warcraft
The SteelBook® release has a 2D and 3D disc and a UV code and has an iconic artwork featuring a MATT VARNISH and cool EMBOSSING.

Specs
  • Release Date
    10 Oct 2016
  • Locations
    United Kingdom
  • Formats
    Blu-Ray
  • Genres
    Movies + TV
  • Finishes
    Embossing, Matte
  • Publisher
    Universal Pictures"

Maybe a bit simple compared to the *other steelbook floating around (France and Germany) but I like it in spite of that:-

*Not an impossibility that the French and German listings are in fact for Amarays . . . not forgetting that that artwork is the artwork chosen (or artwork very similar)for all of the Amaray editions worldwide including the 4KUHD . . . highly possible IMO that the grey steelbook is WWA and will be the only steelbook for this film . . .

(1) U.K. (Zoom Exclusive) / THE AMERICAS (Wall-Mart & Best Buy Exclusive) / CDON ----------(2) France and Germany (?)
157202_large.jpg
(1) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
158516_large.jpg
156875_large.jpg
(2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: CONTENT
A few bits and pieces of extra content (if that's more important than the packaging ;)) is listed as exclusive in the Australian edition from JB but (not a steelbook)

Limited Edition With Over 30 Minutes Of Extra Features Exclusive To JB Hi-Fi

Two worlds. One destiny.

The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders: Orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people and their home.

So begins a spectacular saga of power and sacrifice in which war has many faces, and everyone fights for something.

Special Features:
Weaponized Magic Of Warcraft (JB Exclusive)
Welcome To Warcraft (JB Exclusive)
The World Within (JB Exclusive)
The World Of Warcraft On Film
The Fandom Of Warcraft
Audio Commentaries
Motion Comic
Deleted Scenes
>Origin Story
>The World of Talent
>The World of VFX
>Outfitting a World
>The World of MOCAP
>The World of Stunts

Last edited:
This artwork and finish exclusive to zoom?
No. Grey artwork available across the board (I believe).
WALL-MART EXCLUSIVE in the U.S. / BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE in Canada ($21.96) ---------------------------------------------ZOOM EXCLUSIVE in the U.K. (GBP 22.99) -----------------------------------------------------CDON EXCLUSIVE for the Nordic edition (249 Kr, NOK, DKK, SEK / EURO 24.95).
Unable at this time to get confirmation that there is another steelbook design out there and I feel that the different and colourful design pictured for France and Germany is an error or even maybe an Amaray in disguise.
447513c4-c47a-4517-a47a-53587ea24d8f_1.06b146a2eb455b698af1f42e66cf3a6b.jpeg
warcraft_the_beginning_-_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-37235919-frntl.jpg

All listed as EMBOSSED and MATT

No. Grey artwork available across the board (I believe).
WALL-MART EXCLUSIVE in the U.S. / BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE in Canada ($21.96) ---------------------------------------------ZOOM EXCLUSIVE in the U.K. (GBP 22.99) -----------------------------------------------------CDON EXCLUSIVE for the Nordic edition (249 Kr, NOK, DKK, SEK / EURO 24.95).
Unable at this time to get confirmation that there is another steelbook design out there and I feel that the different and colourful design pictured for France and Germany is an error or even maybe an Amaray in disguise.
447513c4-c47a-4517-a47a-53587ea24d8f_1.06b146a2eb455b698af1f42e66cf3a6b.jpeg
warcraft_the_beginning_-_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-37235919-frntl.jpg

All listed as EMBOSSED and MATT
Thank you for the info :D:notworthy:

'If love (or a Warcraft steelbook) is what you need, you must be willing to travel to the ends of the world to find it'.

I have the italian steelbook, and it doesn't have any gloss treatment: I don't think this one will be different (and the embossing should have been more prominent IMO)

it's shocking to see how many of those Warcraft steelbooks got scratches/paintchips on the side where you open the steelbook :pain:

i picked up the dutch version instore and only 2 or 3 copies out of 50 were passable ...