Montreal
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $26.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Although it is sold out online it has just popped up as In Stock in many stores across the GTA. I reserved a copy at the Best Buy around the corner.
Kinda of ****** though that they are now available in store in my area but the price has gone up by $3.
My brother keeps telling me how much he enjoyed it, so fingers crossed!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: nexor and Drum18
Wonderful release IMO. Love it! Can't believe it's already sold-out... the allocation for us Canadian must have been something you could have counted on your 2 hands...
Now, gotta watch it... hope it's any good...
View attachment 268994 View attachment 268995 View attachment 268996 View attachment 268997 View attachment 268998 View attachment 268999 View attachment 269000 View attachment 269001

Although it is sold out online it has just popped up as In Stock in many stores across the GTA. I reserved a copy at the Best Buy around the corner.
Kinda of ****** though that they are now available in store in my area but the price has gone up by $3.
My brother keeps telling me how much he enjoyed it, so fingers crossed!
If you guys played any of the games then i think you'll like it because you'll probably understand it a bit more. You might even pick up some easter eggs. But if you have no previous knowledge of it then you might not like it as much.
I enjoyed it. Kinda felt like watching a feature length cut-scene from a video game :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18