Austria
Release date: July 26, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €17.80 - €13.87
Note: Seems like UNIVERSAL is re-releasing a whole bunch of older titles

K1024_1.JPG

K1024_2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If the info at amazon.it can be trusted, it will have the same artwork as the UK steelbook from play.com.
BUT it will include the same disc that the German steelbook has. Same languages and unfortunately not the director's cut.
Great artwork, bad disc.........

Together with SALT - another recent announcement - of new old steelbooks this appears to be exactly the same as the previous release from 2012 - a Play.com exclusive in the U.K. (with the 2010 steelbook release of SALT being an HMV exclusive).
Both first class steelbooks even without 'bossing and both welcome releases for those not around at the time to pick them up and unsurprisingly both now long OOP.

(RE: HMV SALT - Bit of a golden period for U.K. steelbooks with the phasing out of the blue banner headers and printed backs on nearly all in favour of J-cards / O-rings for all the printed info that was previously printed on the steelbook backs with some very decent steelbooks around at the time including a few of my favourites - "Metropolis", "District 9" and "The Human Centipede").
Not forgetting that steelbooks in the U.K. started with a whimper and not with a bang with a grand total of something like 30 released in the 2 years 7 month period May 2008 - December 2010 just before SALT.

Quick unboxing reminder of the Play edition:-
II
V

I already have multiple editions of this movie so I'm not too phased out if the directors cut is not included but always wanted the Steelbook so I'm okay with it.