Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: November 13rd 2012
Price: $52.49
Buy here'

As of 9/3/2012 also available here for $10 off and free shipping.Cpde 123F45677894300D1934. Code may no longer work.

tumblr_m9j6vbCReU1qa6obyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9konnY4qA1qhojeto2_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This needs to be released in the UK! I've wanted the previous edition for ages, but finally settled for the DVD version just last week because no way was I paying the prices the Blu-ray version was going for.

Not sure I'll even be able to afford this edition to be honest. :(

well it´s just to open up the wallet I see, even do I just got the other one from ebay not to long ago, why didn´t both edition when I bought the ship one I still can´t get thrue my head

off topic, there an new comic series called Before watchmen if anyone missed it

Last edited:
Reactions: RiX
Yes! the ultimate edition set my cousin has is so hard to find even I am drooling for it.

With this, atleast a new box for me!

OHHHHH this made it all the worth more. Been after the previous one for 2 years but could never give in on the high price. Now I can get this one. HUGE HUGE HUGE Watchmen fan!!!!!!!

on 3 blu-ray discs ..... time to take the cheap ghost rider steelbook (3disc) and swap inside play.com steelbook and make the ultimate cut steelbook :) Watchmen COMPLETE.

haha wreck aka Steelbook McGyver! Great idea:)

::: Digitalbabe :::

STAFF-Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone

Nice looking CE. I already have the graphic novel tho and I have way too much stuff already so a big box like that isn't really what I'd like to get.
I prefer the UCE digipack altho it's quite expensive.

Will need to do some thinking in regards to space on this one...

And to think I was only just starting to try and look for the initial release! Perfect timing

I noticed there's two links up on Amazon, one at $49 and the other at $54? Wonder why the difference??