Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: November 13rd 2012
Price: $52.49
Buy here'

As of 9/3/2012 also available here for $10 off and free shipping.Cpde 123F45677894300D1934. Code may no longer work.

tumblr_m9j6vbCReU1qa6obyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9konnY4qA1qhojeto2_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to get this but with all these damaged sets I don't think I will get one, it doesn't seem worth the hassle.:(

Yeah I hope there's no damage. Although I want what's inside the box. So if the outer box is damaged I don't care too much. If there is one of course. For $32 I got nothing to complaint about lol.

Mine finally arrived today. I didn't realize it came with the motion comic I may have to watch that as well

Last edited:
Mine turned up this morning in a reasonably sized box with a bit of padding, but there was still plenty of room for it to rattle around inside. As soon as I took the wrapping off I noticed damage to two of the corners (top right and bottom left)... they look pretty much like the one Simon posted in this picture here. I guess I should count myself lucky though, as that's the only damage.

Do you think it's worth me reporting it to Amazon? Even though I still plan to keep mine.

Last edited:
Mine turned up this morning in a reasonably sized box with a bit of padding, but there was still plenty of room for it to rattle around inside. As soon as I took the wrapping off I noticed damage to one of the corners... it looks pretty much like the one Simon posted in this picture here. I guess I should count myself lucky though, as that's the only damage.

Do you think it's worth me reporting it to Amazon? Even though I still plan to keep mine.

I would call them, no need to be rude about it just state the facts. Also Amazon is really cool about replacements, they usually send off the replacement before you even have to return the one you received. The way I look at is I just spent money on a product, it should come in perfect condition. If I break it that is one thing but if it comes that way well then I don't want to feel cheated, especially when you just spent hard earned money on it.

My copy that came from the WB had issues. The box was perfect and the graphic novel was not dented but inside the pastic casing that holds the disks were broken and cracked. So I called the WBshop and explained it to them. I didn't yell, I just said I personally feel bad when I open a new item and it comes damaged. They understood and are sending a replacement.

Reactions: Noodles
I would call them, no need to be rude about it just state the facts. Also Amazon is really cool about replacements, they usually send off the replacement before you even have to return the one you received. The way I look at is I just spent money on a product, it should come in perfect condition. If I break it that is one thing but if it comes that way well then I don't want to feel cheated, especially when you just spent hard earned money on it.

My copy that came from the WB had issues. The box was perfect and the graphic novel was not dented but inside the pastic casing that holds the disks were broken and cracked. So I called the WBshop and explained it to them. I didn't yell, I just said I personally feel bad when I open a new item and it comes damaged. They understood and are sending a replacement.

Cheers for the advice mate. I'm not angry about it... this stuff happens. I've had to deal with Amazon's customer service before and have always found them understanding and helpful too. My only worry is that if I return this one, how do I know the new one won't arrive the same or just as worse, as that's what happened with Simon. Plus I paid extra for import fees, so would they cover that or would I need to pay it again?

Obviously I'm gutted it's damaged, but I'm still pretty happy with the item and would rather avoid all the hassle with having to return it etc. I'll probably leave it a day or two and see how I feel about it then anyway.

Cheers for the advice mate. I'm not angry about it... this stuff happens. I've had to deal with Amazon's customer service before and have always found them understanding and helpful too. My only worry is that if I return this one, how do I know the new one won't arrive the same or just as worse, as that's what happened with Simon. Plus I paid extra for import fees, so would they cover that or would I need to pay it again?

Obviously I'm gutted it's damaged, but I'm still pretty happy with the item and would rather avoid all the hassle with having to return it etc. I'll probably leave it a day or two and see how I feel about it then anyway.

I guess for me it was a no brainer living in the States as we don't have customs fees.

However if you do get a replacement how much worse can it get. Explain the situation to Amazon and see what they say then you can make the decision. I mean it is really to each their own, like I said above if I spend money I want it in the best condition possible. But for me I also have been very lucky and no imported items have ever come damaged, so I haven't had to deal with sending something back internationally.

I can say if something like that happened to me with an international order I too would probably be more lax with the item having to be 100% pristine, just so I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of getting a new one. But agian my suggestion mull it over a day, contact amazon, see what they say and go from there.

Reactions: Noodles
My guy in the US has found me a mint one and is going to package everything up individually for me to try and get it over all minty mint

Reactions: mllNY
My guy in the US has found me a mint one and is going to package everything up individually for me to try and get it over all minty mint

That is the only way to guarantee a mint set, unfortunately. It doesn't matter how well this is packed as the damage is occurring from inside the seal. For those that have this, just give it a gentle shake side to side and you'll hear/feel that the book inside has room to move. The weight of that is causing the damage.

I'm convinced the majority of these were damaged during either assembling and/or when being shipped to stores/warehouses. It's a gamble whether a replacement will come not damaged.

I kind of wish I never bothered now. I sent my replacement set back (as it was more damaged than the first) and I am still yet to receive a refund for the return postage costs (which was £8). Haven't heard back from the retailer since last Thursday either. Will give it a few more days before claiming via Paypal (which I'd rather not but if they give me no choice...)