Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: November 13rd 2012
Price: $52.49
Buy here'

As of 9/3/2012 also available here for $10 off and free shipping.Cpde 123F45677894300D1934. Code may no longer work.

tumblr_m9j6vbCReU1qa6obyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9konnY4qA1qhojeto2_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mine came damaged too , i didn't remove the plastic wrapping but the outer box is damaged really bad on two sides, i'll just return it to amazon and not gonna risk a replacement as i'm afraid that it will be just the same story :angry:

i contacted amazon today and they told me to ship it back to them which is kinda crazy as i paid 44 euro for my order and returning it to them will cost them 30 euro ... but they didn't offer me any other solution :(

My replacement came today and without even opening the package I can tell the outer box is ripped. However since the WBShop did send me this replacement without making me send the first damaged copy back I think I'm just going to call this a wash.

Though I may point them in the right direction about the issues many people have had

Mine arrived today, With a custom charge £15.04 & £8.00 of that was Royal Mails handling fee :angry:

But it does look like there's no damage, I can't open it as i'm not allowed it yet as it's been brought for me for xmas.

Hi guys mine also arrived damaged but I was relieved to see the replacement come damage free :D

It really is superb. I love the lenticular effect, the way it changes the actors to the comic characters is great.
I noticed that the first one I got (the damaged one) is backwards though, ie; the comic characters change to the actors, see attached pic.

I've never seen the UC so I'm looking forward to watching it :)

Attachments

• P1030552.jpg
    P1030552.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 93
Mine also arrived today all the way here in South Africa.

Slight tear on corner but not enough to prompt a civil war.

That aside, nice looking boxset. Cant wait to finally see Watchmen Ultimate Cut in HD.

mine just rocked up with 3 other Big Mutha Box Sets :D

Opened the Monster Box & every Set is in 100% condition !! , they boxed each Set up in a seperate card board box !! , so have to say , Bravo amazon.com !! and good bye amazon.ca :dead:

not gonna post pics when you seen a ton allready ;) ~ caunt wait to watch this in HD :drool: But what are the chances that the UV coes will work for me here in Australia ?? :naughty:

It says the Ultimate Collector's Edition. That means that it is the boxset which includes the Ultimate Cut of the movie & the graphic novel. I am certain it is the same. You can always drop Amazon an email but It looks like the one. Nice price BTW. Got this in Dec 2012.

Reactions: pokjak290