[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Waxwork Records Vinyl/Comic Prize Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY...
WW1.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 19th to Feb 25th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
A very special, hand-picked bundle including some of Waxwork’s amazing vinyl soundtracks! INCLUDED: the Big Ben variant of HOUSE I & II (2xLP), the splatter variant of EYES OF MY MOTHER (2xLP), and the Time Capsule variant of HOUSE OF WAXWORK Issue #2.

Screenshot 2018-02-13 22.13.55.png Screenshot 2018-02-13 22.15.49.png Screenshot 2018-02-13 22.18.20.png

HOW TO WIN:
Waxwork Records specializes in releasing soundtracks and film scores of cult and genre movies exclusively on vinyl, and then recently started their House of Waxwork comic/vinyl series. What kind of horror stories would you like to see published in House of Waxwork? Reply below!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Waxwork Records website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout Ninja Week 2018 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Attachments

• Waxwork logo.jpg
    Waxwork logo.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 175
I like horror stories with a moral lessons in them like the old creepy and eerie comics of the 60s. More of a paranormal bent as opposed to just monsters. Not that I don't like a good vampire and zombie now and again.

Oh and one more thing I bet there is a huge audience for H.P. Lovecraft inspired or original stories. That audience is a bit particular but Waxworks is highly respected for it's treatment of vinyl and content. Love your new comic series. Very clever idea.

Thanks for the give away.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Something that makes you think when you read it "they wore aloud to print that" so as twisted and gory as possible :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

• Thanks
Thanks waxwork

Maybe something like In the mouth of madness, where the guy telling the story ends up going crazy and indicating you will too now.

• Thanks
Love you all at Waxwork! Keep 'em coming!
I would love to see some Guillermo del Toro type horror flick vinyl series...some much detail and great composing in his films.

• Thanks
Thanks for this awesome giveaway !! I love so much soundtracks on vinyl !
I would really like to listen The Devil's Reject soundtracks on vinyl with a really stunning cover

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.