"We got Skynet by the balls now."

Top_cat2

BANNED
Apr 11, 2011
Australia
lol..

Hi guy's

here is my Original Terminators Collection of Steelz .. I have 2 missing ;) they are Not missing , just not in the pics ..

hope you like these , as I may have to Kill you ? If not so just before you Dash off ! Hit that "thansk Button" plz :D

dscf9455t.jpg

dscf9466l.jpg

dscf9456a.jpg

dscf9459k.jpg

dscf9457p.jpg

dscf9458.jpg

dscf9460.jpg

dscf9461f.jpg

dscf9462.jpg

dscf9464.jpg

Reactions: zoneism
Guy's

I think Arny is Just awesome Bloke !!

I am just starting to Listen to Arnold's Audio Book , and he is a Crazy Guy Man ! , he talks about his Tank Driving Skills in the Army (lack of them) & when he took a House out with the Tank & just laughs about it :hilarious:

Great Terminator !!

He is one crazy Mo-Fo! The fact he became Gubernator of California (the equivalent of something like the 4th largest economy in the world if it was its own country!) is just... well... only in America!!!

Reactions: Top_cat2
That's one damn fine collection. :D Are you also going to buy this steelbook? It has different artwork. ;)

b780x450.jpg

Hi,

would Love to have that Baby :) standing next to the other Guy's :thumbs:

I am moving away from Steelz for a while mate :( , as I just caunt keep up Financially any more :(

So , I am getting a few of the Slips & Digi Books instead , now , which seem to be Much better Value ~ imo: as you can Open them up & actually watch / read them , which I personally think is Really what we should all be doing with the Steel books :emb:

TC

Reactions: ricster