We need a Plain Archive Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do make amazing quality looking overall packages, too bad they are yet to release a movie I'm personally interested in.

ZDT can't come soon enough :)

Reactions: harry
Hi @harry.. What are you up to now? Making trouble again? Lol
I don't own any plain archive titles, how many exclusives to they have?
If members here have plain archive exclusive collections then I don't see why there shouldn't be an award for it:thumbs: we have a kimchi and blufans award, so why not, right! Everyone fallout harry's petition:writing::writing::writing::naughty:

Reactions: harry
What do you have to do to get an award on HiDefNinja???...

I guess the main thing would be 'popularity'. Plain Archive has always been the best! They've superseded their successors in everyway possible and are now closing in on the rare feat of winning a Hi-Def Ninja Steelbook of the Year Award. And I believe, no pond intended, that infact gives them the popular vote! So how do you reward a company that designs rank 1st & 2nd on the coveted 4th Annual HDN Steel of the Year List. How about rewarding them with a site Award!

Plain is the most hands-on, and transparent company in the physical media game. With unmatched quality, attention, direction, and service to its customers. I think @Fisheds said it best, "Plain Archive doesn't sale Blu-rays, they sale pieces of art." I think PLAIN archive has carved its logo into boards of popular culture on this forum and beyond, and 100% DESERVE THEY'RE VERY OWN HDN AWARD! - P.O.P (PEOPLE of PLAIN)

Last edited:
I guess the main thing would be 'popularity'. Plain Archive has always been the best! They've superseded their successors in everyway possible and are now closing in on the rare feat of winning a Hi-Def Ninja Steelbook of the Year Award. And I believe, no pond intended, that infact gives them the popular vote! So how do you reward a company that designs rank 1st & 2nd on the coveted 4th Annual HDN Steel of the Year List. How about rewarding them with a site Award!

Plain is the most hands-on, and transparent company in the physical media game. With unmatched quality, attention, direction, and service to its customers. I think @Fisheds said it best, "Plain Archive doesn't sale Blu-rays, they sale pieces of art." I think PLAIN archive has carved its logo into boards of popular culture on this forum and beyond, and 100% DESERVE THEY'RE VERY OWN HDN AWARD! - P.O.P (PEOPLE of PLAIN)
Hallelujah brotha!

Amen to that sire.

Reactions: Bluprint
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.