Paris, France
Release date: October 13, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Price: £14.99

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this film, one of my favourite war films to watch. The soundtrack, in particular one song is so good the way its used. Cant wait to get this as a steelbook because i never thought it would get a release

Film was decent enough... not going to pay the usual £18 for it though, so will wait for a price drop (if that is the price).

Tough decision. I loved the movie, but I have a feeling that the release date will be the same as for xy other steelbooks :ohno: (money problems because of all these movies :p )

Film was decent enough... not going to pay the usual £18 for it though, so will wait for a price drop (if that is the price).

"We Were Soldiers" and "Apocalypto" are both Icon releases. The last two Icon releases from Zavvi were "30 Days of Night" and "The Road", both of which retailed at £14.99. Hopefully, these will also.

"We Were Soldiers" and "Apocalypto" are both Icon releases. The last two Icon releases from Zavvi were "30 Days of Night" and "The Road", both of which retailed at £14.99. Hopefully, these will also.
Good point mate. Let's hope you're right!