Paris, France
Release date: October 13, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Price: £14.99

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So just got this email as well saying that my order had been cancelled due to a system error. I would not be to bothered if the cancel did happen as i could order this again. However, i also ordered The Complete Breaking Bad boxset on Blu-ray for £49.50 (£55 with 10% off) which has also just got that email and the listing for the item is not on the website, I will be seriously be ****** off if i am not able to get it for the £50.

I own the standard release of this and the lossless dts-HD Master Audio is all messed up- the rear speakers and far too loud and you can barely hear what's been spoken thru the center channel (dialog) speaker.

I agree, got this and apocolypto today, they may be matte finishes but i think there quite nice. This one stands out of the two of them, the colours are really nice especially when white or off-white colours can sometimes turn out to be silver.

Well this is great.

When did you place your order ????
I got that email in Oct I just ignored it as it was still showing in my account as active order and was shipped a few days later on Oct 17th

Its still available and showing in stock on the website