Welcome to the new 'Arrow Video' forum!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Discuss your favorite releases here and stay on the lookout for new titles to be released.
Arrow.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that's bad luck with you and the set.

I expected way more from this sale. Not much stuff from my wishlist and when then only a bit reduced. I'll probably pass this time.

Thanks Dan! That is a bit off a dissapointing sale. Not many of the newer titles and they seem to have pushed the prices up a little aswell.:(
Agreed... it's pretty disappointing overall. I was expecting something like HMV's sale from earlier in the year where most Arrow titles were £6. Hopefully they'll have some better deals next year!

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and dan8885
Damn that's bad luck with you and the set.

I expected way more from this sale. Not much stuff from my wishlist and when then only a bit reduced. I'll probably pass this time.
Unfortunately, it's one of those sales that is basically a -"Hey! All those discs you bought at full price last year are now £8! Enjoy!"- email alert....:mad:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Thanks @dan8885 ;) Some more recent titles would have been nice! I just got Donnie Darko, Dark Water and Audition in the mail today though so I'm not too worried. :smuggrin:

Hell Comes to Frogtown, Killer Dames and The Hills Have Eyes should reach me in time for Christmas too!

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885