Welcome to the new 'Arrow Video' forum!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Discuss your favorite releases here and stay on the lookout for new titles to be released.
Arrow.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
They must have cancelled bulk orders
A lot of customers ordered this release from various retailers when it went live due to arrow website crashing when it went live

Panic buying to make sure they got an order in and also wait for a price drop from various retailers that provide pre order price promise :rofl:

Lot would have cancelled the duplicate orders closer to release date and also cancelled orders yesterday after ordering from Zavvi with 20% discount code

HMV have also listed back in stock also
You can expect Amazon UK the same be back in stock soon before or after release date

Arrow Video Facebook

We've teamed up with the good folks at HEAD for some ghoulish Arrow Video offers up until Halloween!

Find your nearest store at the following locations: Galway, Dublin - Liffey Valley, Dublin - Ilac Centre, Belfast and Leamington Spa.

22813998_1727201987313788_.jpg 22815609_1727201980647122_.jpg 22780234_1727201990647121_.jpg

https://www.wearehead.ie/

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
The Witches has me interested as I have heard about this Clint Eastwood flick for decades but it has never shown up on TV.
And I have never seen it available on home video.... I suspect it'll be total **** but have to see it.

Arrow Video Facebook
In the next couple weeks the Arrow warehouse will be moving to a new location so we've decided to hold a sale to give you the chance to grab some goodies and clear out a few of our older lines.

Stock of some releases is limited - once they’re gone they’re gone - so head on over to our store and grab yourself some bargains now

https://www.arrowfilms.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=89&page=1

23559369_1743860162314637_1951894295915273301_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
Arrow Films Facebook

*** THE BRAND NEW ARROW WEBSITE IS COMING!***

Following on from our recent Warehouse clearance sale, we are pleased to announce the our brand spanking new website will launch on Monday 27 November!

Our new site URL will be www.arrowfilms.com, replacing the current www.arrowfilms.co.uk site. *Please note that our current site will be closed from 4pm TODAY to allow time to securely transfer all current customer order histories and Reward Points allocations.*

We've listened to all your feedback in relation to our current website and have spent the last few months designing and building this new site from the bottom up, taking care to implement many new features to give a much more satisfying browsing and customer experience. New and upgraded features include a fully filterable shop area for all products, enhanced search functionality, much-improved member’s account pages and other member features, plus a much more streamlined checkout process with improved payment and delivery options. We really can't wait to share it with you!

In the meantime, please check out our handy FAQs below which should hopefully cover any burning questions you may have.

----------------------------------------------

FAQs

- Will I still retain my current Reward Points? -
Yes. When the new site launches, you will be able to request a Reset Password link with the email you currently use for your account. Simply enter your email address on the Reset Password page, follow the link that is sent to you and reset your password. Upon re-registering you will receive 100 free Reward Points on your account.

- What will happen to existing orders? -
Any orders placed during the recent sale and any pre-orders made for titles up to and including a release date of December 11 will be fulfilled by our old warehouse. Any queries arising from any of these orders should go through the usual channel of [email protected]. Our new warehouse will then fulfil all pre-orders from December 18, as well as any orders placed from the time it goes live on Monday November 27.

- What will free membership give me? -
We’ve looked to fully improve the My Account areas on the new website, giving you much more control of your account. You will be able to add various billing and shipping address, view order history and track current orders, edit personal details and interests and create wishlists. There will also be exclusive ‘Members-only’ content for certain releases, such as exclusive stills, clips and some PDFs of previous Arrow Video and Arrow Academy booklets.

- Will I be able to pay with credit / debit card? -
Yes. We have now implemented World Pay into the new site which will allow for most card payments. You will still be able to pay via PayPal if you prefer.

- When will payment be taken? -
If paying through World Pay, payment for all orders will now be taken at dispatch from our new warehouse rather than at point of order. Payment via PayPal will still be taken on point of order.
- Will there be more selection on delivery options?-
Yes. In most cases, you will have the option to have your order delivered by standard or tracked mail. There is also the option to split your delivery into two if you are ordering both currently available titles and titles on pre-order.

Nothing for me thid month. That Basket case set looks cool, it’s a shame it didn’t get a U.K release. I know second sight have the rights here though.